Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: If I Beat Indongo - I'm The Pound For Pound Best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: If I Beat Indongo - I'm The Pound For Pound Best!

Terence Crawford, who holds the WBC, WBO, Ring junior welterweight titles, believes he's one victory away from taking the throne of being the best pound-for-pound boxer in the sport. Crawford will face another undefeated boxer in the coming weeks, Julius Indongo, in a very historic contest. Indongo holds the WBA, IBF, IBO junior welterweight titles. Indongo has a record of 22 wins and 12 by knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nope. It's cool and all that he will be the only undisputed guy in boxing (should he win) but I can't see him being #1.

Comment

Nope, not when his biggest wins are Postol, Gamboa and Felix Diaz

Comment

Exactly hopefully if he becomes undisputed people don't overlook the fact that that division is weak as phukk it's just not the same I think more credit would be owed to other fighters in the more stacked divisions if they became undisputed but in Crawfords division undisputed just isn't impressive at all compared to other divisions

Comment

no your ****ing not, ward all the way plus u get no credit for that gamboa win

Comment

Not with that resume

Comment

Maybe if he beats some 147 champs

Comment

You should ask yourself that same question Crawford, who have you beat? Nobody, your biggest name is a small chinless gamboa, you and lomachenko are just top rank hypejobs, shouldn't even be on top 5 pound for pound, top10 maybe, but difenitively not top5

Comment

No, the crown belongs to Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
                    no your ****ing not, ward all the way plus u get no credit for that gamboa win
                    Why not? It was a good win against a great fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X