Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People saying Rigo KO's Loma, Rigo got dropped by japanese journeyman twice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo has a few silly or suspect KDs on his record. Luckily for him, Loma isn't a massive puncher. However, Loma still gets KDs without landing massive punches.

So I can definitely see Rigo landing on his ass if they ever fight. I don't know if that will mean he is seriously hurt, but it will give Loma a 10-8 round.

Yes, Rigo will be more careful against Loma. He won't play around. But then, he is also going against Loma and not some journeyman so it doesn't matter whether he is careful or not, he will still get hit.

Rigo should also expect his punch resistance to be worse at 130. Some guys increase their durability when they go up in weight. If they have been draining themselves too much at the lighter weights, then they can be much more durable at the heavier one. Plus, things like extra leg muscle can help out too.

But Rigo isn't drained at the lower weight. If anything, he will be bloated and perhaps even sluggish from forcing himself to put on extra pounds. His punch resistance will be worse from moving up.

Comment

To me this is simple. If the fight is at 130 then Loma wins. If it's at126 then rigo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        To me this is simple. If the fight is at 130 then Loma wins. If it's at126 then rigo wins.
        If they fight at 126, Loma fans will cry that Loma couldn't make the weight. If they agree to a catch of 128, they will say similar but say do the rematch at 130.

I say Rigo should just go for the glory at 130. What will Loma fans' excuse be if he loses at 130? If Rigo loses, that's Rigo's own fault since he told the world 130 was kosher.

The best will come out of Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          Rigo has a few silly or suspect KDs on his record. Luckily for him, Loma isn't a massive puncher. However, Loma still gets KDs without landing massive punches.

So I can definitely see Rigo landing on his ass if they ever fight. I don't know if that will mean he is seriously hurt, but it will give Loma a 10-8 round.

Yes, Rigo will be more careful against Loma. He won't play around. But then, he is also going against Loma and not some journeyman so it doesn't matter whether he is careful or not, he will still get hit.

Rigo should also expect his punch resistance to be worse at 130. Some guys increase their durability when they go up in weight. If they have been draining themselves too much at the lighter weights, then they can be much more durable at the heavier one. Plus, things like extra leg muscle can help out too.

But Rigo isn't drained at the lower weight. If anything, he will be bloated and perhaps even sluggish from forcing himself to put on extra pounds. His punch resistance will be worse from moving up.
          Good post. I don't think either of these guys knocks the other out. But as you said, a knockdown pretty much means a 10-8 round. Rigo is the likelier of the two to take a seat. In a fight between two highly skilled men, that could be the difference.

Comment

Your post lacks of some info. People will want to know the end of the fight, dude, let me spoil it
            That was amagasa

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
              Your post lacks of some info. People will want to know the end of the fight, dude, let me spoil it
              That was amagasa
              I've heard it said that a boxer ate leather all night long.

This guy looks like he stored a glove in his cheek for later consumption like a squirrel or something.

Comment

A lot of guys get knocked down... It happens. Every time a guy even stumbles around here his chin is suspect...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  The best part of this thread is the title, "people saying Rigo 'KO's Loma" smh.

Most Rigo fans first wanted this fight. Loma fans didn't want it.
                  What does any of that have to do with what I posted? Second, Loma fans did want the fight. Nice try doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    What does any of that have to do with what I posted? Second, Loma fans did want the fight. Nice try doe.
                    Loma fans wanted this fight? Sure, sis...

"Rigo pricing himself out"
                    "Rigo doesn't sell tickets"
                    "Rigo too small"
                    "Loma doesn't need to fight Rigo"
                    "Rigo just using Loma's name"
                    "Rigo just using twitter"
                    "Rigo isn't serious"

Yeah man, "Loma fans" wanted this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      Loma fans wanted this fight? Sure, sis...

"Rigo pricing himself out"
                      "Rigo doesn't sell tickets"
                      "Rigo too small"
                      "Loma doesn't need to fight Rigo"
                      "Rigo just using Loma's name"
                      "Rigo just using twitter"
                      "Rigo isn't serious"

Yeah man, "Loma fans" wanted this fight...
                      You can't lump all fans together. And even Rigo fans are saying he's too small for 130. Have a good crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X