Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Apologetic After Partying Photos, Blames Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still trying to figure out why this guy apologized? Lol. What is the wrong doing here? He's just hanging out. Amir is done, not even sure why he is still news. People are infatuated with him about as much as Broner - both all talk and no action. In fact, maybe they should fight each other. At least then one of them would finally go away.

Comment

seems khan hasn't picked himself up since getting ko'd by nelo. his personal life and pro career have only gotten worse since then.

Comment

Comment

Why is a C class fighter getting so much press?

Comment

Everyone knows Khan went to sleep right after banging.

Comment

Maybe this could be filed under...

"How To Fast Track The Gossip Train - Example A"

I like the guy as a fighter, and just wish he'd go ahead and get something, ANYTHING going in the ring. Even if it's a marginal contender. But this is beyond the pale. I mean, who blabbers their personal biz to any and everyone? How does that improve the fan base? This is nearly as stupid as Dump constantly sending insane twits all the time. No good can come from this type immaturity. None.

Comment

Ok it was funny at first but now f#ck it. Leave that to TMZ. Does he have a fight coming up? That's what I want to know

Comment

Brook hint he nail on the head when he called him Amir Kardashian. What an attention seeking train wreck this guy is.

Comment

Don't worry, Amir...
                    "If a husband calls his wife to his bed and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."

Comment

LMFAO, "Don't blame me, I didn't do anything wrong, it's her fault I'm a drunken maniac that's on the road partying with bimbos!!!" ****ing hilarious, this guy lives in his own universe

Comment

Working...
                      X