Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Parades His New Bird On IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he gets screwed over by 1 THOT, then moves onto another straight after?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      He really likes his women with no body. She's cute at least..

says the guy whose idea of night worthy of a 15 hour bus ride is a ******* from a 250 lber he met on bscene, who ****ed or sent nudes to half the losers in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Nothing wrong with her body

With all the fake plastic women around these days its good to see a guy with a normal pretty girl

Back in the 90s Aaliyah was ***y and she didnt have curves like Kim Kardashian.

and that TooPac Suakur he was with a woman with no curves...

not sure why black men are obsessed with fat women these days
        agreed ^. looks cute, natural and feminine. not like the unnatural implant girls that seem tobe the trend these days.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          says the guy whose idea of night worthy of a 15 hour bus ride is a ******* from a 250 lber he met on bscene, who ****ed or sent nudes to half the losers in the lounge.
          ouch

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            agreed ^. looks cute, natural and feminine. not like the unnatural implant girls that seem tobe the trend these days.
            Indeed

Women need to embrace what was given to them

Imagine if Aaliyah had a big fake ass and fake ****, she would have lost her *** appeal, she stood out because she embraced her naturalness

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              ouch

he started this crap by accusing me of being racist against andre ward, a fighter who has been in my avatar for about five years now and whose fight i flew six hours to see.

Comment

he started this crap by accusing me of being racist against andre ward, a fighter who has been in my avatar for about five years now and whose fight i flew six hours to see.
                everyones racist according to skills lol.

Comment

Pls bump that thread.. i havent had the pleasure of seeing it.

Comment

Why does he like girls with constructed/fake looking faces?!? Damn, I dont get it. Nothing ore beautiful than a natural cute chick.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Nothing wrong with her body

With all the fake plastic women around these days its good to see a guy with a normal pretty girl

Back in the 90s Aaliyah was ***y and she didnt have curves like Kim Kardashian.

and that TooPac Suakur he was with a woman with no curves...

not sure why black men are obsessed with fat women these days
                      This is very true, nowadays most women think they need curves everywhere, but some of them just end up looking ridiculous. It sets totally the wrong example, and to a lot of people (like myself) it's actually not really that attractive, especially when they just go ahead and edit everything (Kim Kardashian is the poster child for this, LOL). I'm not totally against it, sometimes it can work, but natural beauty is so much better and shows you the person is secure/confident. R.I.P. Aaliyah there will never be another like her! I will always listen to her stuff...

Funny, the girl 2pac was with is Kidada Jones (daughter of Quincy Jones) and her and Aaliyah were best friends. Girls were just so much better in those days. Right now we're going through a "plastic surgery era" which has gone way too far.

Regarding Khan if I was him i'd lay low and stay away from the chicks for a while. Like 50 Cent said - "Hoes look at me the dollar signs fly across their mind"

Comment

Working...
                      X