Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again with the "Performance enhancing drug" accusations, this attitude from fans discredits the sport badly! Its strange the way in boxing, to be clean you have to be out of shape! In no other sport, do people have these paranoid attitudes!

When Floyd Mayweather made this fight, i thought it was a big mistake having it at 154! (But this weight limit may actually help a older Floyd Mayweather! This fight in my opinion could be lost on the scales, Conor Mcgregor looked massive during the press tour where Floyd Mayweather already looked slender and athletic!).

Some fights are won in training camps, and thus far? I think Mayweather has put together a qaulity training camp, that smile says it all! (But even still i give Conor Mcgregor more than a punchers chance!)...
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-07-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Oh my...

Yet another thread from you with the majority of posters running the gamut of laughing at you / explaining that you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

The only thing that is left to say, is the obligatory:

Floyd Mayweather ruined Spoon's Life

You sad little bltch. Go crawl back into your global boxing scene hole and relish that thread with another majority of posters kicking you around and laughing at you.

Comment

A bunch of fat/chubby nerds with love handles on here lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          A bunch of fat/chubby nerds with love handles on here lol.
          Such as you tubby. No worries, I hear being thick is in now.

Nah jk I meant me.. I'm fat af

Comment

Maybe Floyd's got a big veiner in spoons mom

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              If you watch all access episode 2 when they interview Mayweather's son, he says Floyd doesn't have to train everyday like he used to anymore.

Hmmmm so he doesn't train everyday anymore and he looks the best he's ever looked in his whole career before even the weigh in. Floyd looks like he can hop on stage right now and place to 3 in a body building competition right now
              Best of all, Floyd started looking out of shape

in 4 weeks times. Magic..

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                I think everyone you just mentioned was on PEDs. Bernard, Klitschko, Joshua. Briggs admitted it at least he was honest.

Floyd? Dude calls out other athletes for PEDs then takes an IV the night before the Manny bout.
                These Floyd fanboys can't see the truth even if it's staring them at their faces lmao

Clean Floyd on the left. The young Floyd, No veins popping out. Old Floyd, New and improved Floyd, Veins overused popping out near the biceps.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  lmaoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Younger pic at the right. Older pic at the left. Stranger things happen in life, but this can be one of those stranger things..

Less testosterone @ 40 = chizzled for Froid Roid haha

#@40

Its called muscle maturity, look it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                      Its called muscle maturity, look it up!
                      Sure it is son. Sure it is.

#@40

Comment

Working...
                      X