No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Faces Arturo Reyes on Crawford-Indongo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    where are the blacks that were nuthugging walters before loma slaved him? they must be on gervonta "low iq" davis nuts now!
    I've always been curious why a small minority of people cannot disassociate boxing from ****-****** oral fantasies.

When boxing fans appreciate any particular boxer's skill set, its above the belt, but then along come the dependables to inject their ****-****** fantasies into what was previously a rather simple 'like/no like' type of discussion.

Maybe you should visit a shrink and explain 'I keep having fantasies of people on forums having oral *** with boxers'. There might be some help out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Good card. I cant wait. Maybe walters will get back on track and make another bit of a run.
      Looks appaling to me, considering the names on there. Besides the main event its all 1/100 fights aint it? People complain about the Dillian Whyte opponent, but Jesus where did they dig any of these guys up from

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        I've always been curious why a small minority of people cannot disassociate boxing from ****-****** oral fantasies.

When boxing fans appreciate any particular boxer's skill set, its above the belt, but then along come the dependables to inject their ****-****** fantasies into what was previously a rather simple 'like/no like' type of discussion.

Maybe you should visit a shrink and explain 'I keep having fantasies of people on forums having oral *** with boxers'. There might be some help out there.
        impressive grammar and punctuation. im glad my comment brought you forth from the sewers you dwell in to write such an wonderful essay.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          TBear

What an abhorrent post.
          were you not entertained?

Comment

"I think Lom's opponents feel like they are being hit by a wave of wasps and can't defend against that"

That's a good comparison.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
              impressive grammar and punctuation. im glad my comment brought you forth from the sewers you dwell in to write such an wonderful essay.
              ok but please remember where I live. No labial tickling of the gonad region down here - sanitation regs. you understand.

Comment

He needs to get active if he wants to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Looks appaling to me, considering the names on there. Besides the main event its all 1/100 fights aint it? People complain about the Dillian Whyte opponent, but Jesus where did they dig any of these guys up from
                  Every fight isnt gonna be top guys in boxing. This is a way of keeping some busy and seen. The whole history of boxing has been the same. And then crawford gonna do something rare in the 4 sanctioning belt era and hold all them. So yeah the undercards fine, ill get to see some of these guys and then ill watch the top notch championship fight. I am a boxing fan. Not A fan of trashing everything in boxing and i have a whole catalog of books of the whole history of the sport so i am not apalled or anything else when some of these issues come up. I know what my sport is and i understand what managers and promoters do and i roll with it and do my best to watch and enjoy the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                    ok but please remember where I live. No labial tickling of the gonad region down here - sanitation regs. you understand.
                    good sportsman you are!

Comment

Look out Loma haters, Walters is coming off another BIG 9 month layoff! No doubt he has been smoking weed on the couch all that time! Please. Walters was a beast before Loma and is still one, he can get a title back easily, Loma is just at another level.

Comment

Working...
                      X