Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

404 ERROR BodyFat Not Found.

Comment

Looks roided and ready, that offcycle retirement done him good. Going to KO this 0-0 and get that 50-0

Comment

There has been no smoking gun that Floyd used PEDs just suspicions.

There is no evidence because USADA has been used not VADA or WADA.

Comment

Only time in my life I'm rooting for him.

Comment

Juice it up baby!

Comment

He doesn't even do bodybuilding type workouts...in 6 weeks weeks of bodybuilding WITH steroids that would be considered a pretty impressive transformation. USADA is bought and paid for by Mayweather promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                He doesn't even do bodybuilding type workouts...in 6 weeks weeks of bodybuilding WITH steroids that would be considered a pretty impressive transformation. USADA is bought and paid for by Mayweather promotions.
                He didn't build muscle in 6 weeks, he lost the fat covering the muscle.

Comment

why do all old fighters start lifting weights he might come unstuck

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Blows my mind how people can't comprehend this. This is proof they have never got lean in their entire life. Going from 13%-10% bodyfat makes a dramatic difference. He might have even LOST a little muscle since those first photo's

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Are you blind? I've been a gym rat for 25 years...I know what I see. His shoulders and arms are much bigger...you'd have to be an idiot to argue. He's lost fat and gained muscle.

Comment

Working...
                      X