Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt he is roiding up for this fight. He knows Conor is coming to KO him, Conor is the biggest threat he has ever faced.

Comment

That's quite a 6 weeks transformation in that video...must have had plenty of IV's in the last 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        That's quite a 6 weeks transformation in that video...must have had plenty of IV's in the last 6 weeks.
        Yep because you totally need them to cut fat. Impossible to lose fat without em.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny said what he was on Toradol. and everybody said its ok because it was legal, its a PED but a legal one and going by all reports it will be added to the list of no nos.

Still think the term is too flippant in here and thrown on the majority not the minority, be like saying most school teachers are pedophiles.
          You're reaching and its clear you can't accept the possibility of Floyd using a drug to increase performance levels.

I admitted Manny has likely used juice. I still think he is a fantastic fighter and an ATG.

Floyd has gyno clearly but it offends you. Very weird.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            No way !!!!!!!! You are a hater !!!!!

Comment

I've noticed it's the Pacquiao fans trying to tarnish every fighter too. Trying to bring down everyone else with the PED cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I've noticed it's the Pacquiao fans trying to tarnish every fighter too. Trying to bring down everyone else with the PED cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  The thing is he is being tested, if you guys are going to flip flop with testing when it suits may as well not have any testing in fights.

If fighters are in the spotlight and world stage as big as this and they are being officially tested, well then you got give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are clean .

And that's the point, people want to say they a using PEDs because they have some hunch, always coincides with who they like and dislike but who takes notice of that.

Off course anybody can use Peds, but to throw that at great champions that are not is wrong, and you people doing the throwing have no clue whether they are or not, its just thrown around by fans either flying flags or burning them.

I just think if a guy is being tested and coming up clean in 2017 then that guy is clean, this aint 20 yrs ago the likes of Armstrong would be caught in a hot minute today.
                  Lance had to hide his IV use.

Floyd delayed 6+ hours to give his urine sample and said that he just had to have an IV ..... total BS!!!

There are athletes that are still using PEDs!

Last edited by ADP02; 08-07-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    A Floyd fan saying what?

It's Floyd that said he is 100% NATURAL then we find out that he uses banned IVs!

It's Floyd and his fans that was trying to tarnish fighters who were NOT found using banned substances!

Floyd admits to weighing around 147-150 for a decade.
                    Floyd admits to making weight EASILY.
                    Floyd weighed relatively the same for 30 days.
                    Floyd says he was "just relaxing" in his final days.

Floyd was seen drinking frequently and adequately but then says he was still extremely dehydrated .... BS!!!

Here is what Floyd said just after getting a freaking IV!

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything...right now, my house is real, real peaceful and that's the way I like it," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao.

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      A Floyd fan saying what?

It's Floyd that said he is 100% NATURAL then we find out that he uses banned IVs!
                      Travestyny destroyed your argument and you. Why are you still talking that crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X