Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Are you accusing Mayweather of doing heroin or what exactly

Because steroids do not go into the veins

I'm not saying Floyd is necessarily clean doe, looks suspicious in this video but lol @ your posts on this topic.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-07-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Do you believe Floyd has doped or no?

Listen. A man in his 40s doesn't just show up with sagging nipples.
      I have stated many times on here that ALL of them use.

I don't see the sagging nipples you're talking about, but the picture imo is touched up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post

I don't see the sagging nipples you're talking about, but the picture imo is touched up.
        Well I am agreeing with you. I dint understand why everyone is all ass hurt like BlowJoh1122 and Reloaded

All these top athletes are on some gear.

Honestly its a strange obsession .

Do you think with a guy like Floyds influence would be caught dirty by the testing whatever the ****?

Money. His name is Money.
        Listen Floyd trains hard. Eats very well. I think I saw him drink alcohol on some occasions. Buth

Comment

• I don't like to draw conclusions without clearer evidence... but let's say that I think getting older increases the likelihood of a fighter (especially the elite ones) turning to PEDs to turn back the clock to what they used to be.

Look at Briggs... Bute... Povetkin... Browne... Ortiz...Kimbo Slice... Ken Shamrock... it's no accident that a lot of positive PED tests come from the 35+ crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post

Ok glad you agree. I mean if you are Althea greatest of your era why not dope?

Strange.

That oicture isn't touched up. Floyd dosed (whoever did it for him) wrong.

He micro doses.

Comment

Ok glad you agree. I mean if you are Althea greatest of your era why not dope?

Strange.

That oicture isn't touched up. Floyd dosed (whoever did it for him) wrong.

He micro doses.
              What's wrong is wrong without question. However, I'll add that the commission could look further into letting older fighters use TRT for purposes of letting them get to their max potential, as long as it's within the normal test range for men. I view TRT as one thing, while I view juicing as using full blown cycles of test, deca, EQ, or other means that pushes test levels far above what the normal range is. I mean, if a guy is older, but has injuries, or the multiple issues that come with age, why not let them be equal with their opponent? I'm quite sure many here would also be foolish to assume Hopkins was also clean at 50 something too...yeah right

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Are you accusing Mayweather of doing heroin or what exactly

Because steroids do not go into the veins

I'm not saying Floyd is necessarily clean doe, looks suspicious in this video but lol @ your posts on this topic.
                Apparently, but by his picture it shoes his ignorance at least since test is an intramuscular injection. Either way he's tarded

Comment

Gyno is on point. Glad to see him juiced.

I need him to win by KO.
                  You dudes on this website are weird.
                  I've literally never seen anyone see a boxer at a weigh in, or shirtless..and instantly zero-in on his nipples. Welcome to ignore my dude.

Comment

• Thus man has been using and playing all of his fans to think he is some super slick bruv athlete.

Nah.

He has been in gear for a couple years.

Same as Manny, but the difference is I can admit it. Manny cheated. Floyd cheated.

Comment

• Just use common sense. You're not supposed to be that jacked at 40.

I'm not saying you can't be in great shape and look great at 40 naturally, but just look at him that's the definition of unnatural.

Also like others have said why is it that Floyd is getting more and more ripped as he gets older and older? Again, it's just not natural.

Lance Armstrong never took steroids... until he got caught and it was proven that he did.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, he's on PED's

Comment

Working...
                      X