Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Oh my...

Especially the one in the right. You can see the marks of someone injecting needles in the veins.
    This is how i know your another ignorant fool spreading BS about a subject they know absolutely nothing about only for some other fool to read it and regurgitate it to someone else and repeat., You don't inject steroids into the veins ffs, Steroid users avoid injecting into veins AT ALL COSTS, Go and educate your self properly before you go around spreading such nonsense and misleading others.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodLike View Post
      This is how i know your another ignorant fool spreading BS about a subject they know absolutely nothing about only for some other fool to read it and regurgitate it to someone else and repeat., You don't inject steroids into the veins ffs, Steroid users avoid injecting into veins AT ALL COSTS, Go and educate your self properly before you go around spreading such nonsense and misleading others.
      This never happened.

It's called IVs, it can masks peds with the right ml of saline Injected to you know where..

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        This kid is clearly insecure about himself and his own abilities. LeBron doesn't dope. Sidney Crosby doesn't dope. I doubt Floyd or Loma dope although there is always the possibility they use something like EPO, but I think they are all-natural.

The fighters who have "strange" power are the ones who are most su****ious...Manny Pacquiao is the perfect example. He had trouble getting people out of there at the lower weights, but after jumping 2 weight classes could ice bigger guys. Combine that with the fact that he dipped and ducked any type of drug testing for Y E A R S and it looks really, really, really, extremely shady...and probable.

Floyd and Loma and Ward are fighters who rely on technique, defense, and timing to win. They can KO their opponents, but they usually win from simply landing the cleaner shots and not getting hit as much. It's not rocket science lol

Please don't be like this bafoon Beercules who blames the world for cheating since he can't be shit himself

Who the **** are you ? you seriously wrote all of that because I said most top athletes are dirty?

Very strange insecurity there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          What offends me is that you got no clue what you are talking about and you think youre theory is right, there is no hard evidence to support it, just media ramblings for official haters like Hauser who is Spoon with a paying job.

Floyd could be on Peds I never said he isn't I don't know, I said being as high profile as he is its highly unlikely that he is, and he might not be and that's the thing, its a two way street.

And Im sure if anybody in the world could put the finger on Floyd Mayweather using PEDS they would sell their soul for that scoop and the media would be willing to pay for it
          Common sense states that its pretty hard to hide when youre the biggest in the Sport know that your blood is being kept for years. the reality is its 2017 and not easy to beat testing today , its far easier to beat testing in forums where anything will fly.
          PEDS has become the catch cry of every hater in the forums , all the top guys get accused by their haters , it just amazes me all the proof in here yet nobody official can find

anything, will the real Bshter please stand up.
          Why do you take it so personal that someone is suspects Floyd is on a performance enhancing drug? Seriously you will lay in a sword to convince anyine he isn't.

Look at his *******. Why are they abnormal? Even more so in this video/photo.

Why is that?

Comment

• I just assume ALL professional athletes game the system as much as possible to remain competitive in their sports. Some guys get caught, most do not.

Pretty simple.

Comment

• Looks like Mayweather has leaned out very well since the training video we saw a couple weeks ago.

Still... looks a little su****ious how big he seems to be... I'll wait to see him on the scales I suppose

I'm sticking with Mayweather by KO

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Pics look a little photoshopped, but Floyd never would come to a fight even slightly out of shape.
                Do you believe Floyd has doped or no?

Listen. A man in his 40s doesn't just show up with sagging *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Who the **** are you ? you seriously wrote all of that because I said most top athletes are dirty?

Very strange insecurity there.
                  Lol because him and most if not all floyd fans live their lives through him. Thought that was obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                    I just assume ALL professional athletes game the system as much as possible to remain competitive in their sports. Some guys get caught, most do not.

Pretty simple.
                    This guy gets it.

You get caught if you slip up.

Do you think Floyd has some random dude giving him the drugs he needs? Absolutely not

The drugs are always 2 steps ahead of the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Lol because him and most if not all floyd fans live their lives through him. Thought that was obvious
                      Very strange dude. I suspect Floyd of being on a performance enhancing drug (even gave him props because he does stay healthy and stay fit.)

And they lash out. Very weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X