Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Buy Canelo-Golovkin on PPV, Not Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL how are you guys even arguing about anything? If you're a boxing fan is it not just common sense that Canelo vs GGG will be a better fight? If you can watch both then by all means do it but if you had to choose one and you know anything about boxing at all then it should be a no brainer.

Comment

Are Jack and Tank on the May/Mac undercard then?

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
        Arum is right.

GGG-Canelo IS A BOXING FIGHT. And it is actually THE boxing fight that most BOXING FANS have been asking for, after the fiasco of Pacquiao-Mayweather, where the latter was the one who made it a boring and depressing event, because of his cowardice and trickery, as in clinching all the time and never getting penalized for it, and running away most of the fight.
        Just so you know, Floyd clinched 12 times total in that fight. Pacquiao clinches 11 times. Another post that's not connected to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
          im glad i didnt buy that scam canela vs chavez or canela vs smith or canela vs khan... saved my self more than 200.......
          Good for you now half your savings going to that sh.it show lol

Comment

Originally posted by robi13 View Post
            good for you now half your savings going to that sh.it show lol
            half already went to may vs manny and just pre ordered may vs mac..... Oh i also didnt buy that scam manny vs bradley 3 or manny vs vargas or valdez vs marriaga or crawford vs postol...... All non ppv crap cards...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Just so you know, Floyd clinched 12 times total in that fight. Pacquiao clinches 11 times. Another post that's not connected to reality.
              In your dreams. 12 times is what your idol Floyd clinched in just the 1st round or maybe the first two rounds tops. I didn't see Manny INITIATE any clinch in the whole fight. Manny has never ever been a clincher. He is a fighter. His defense is punching back or just moving backwards or sideways, not clinching. You can distort the truth all you want. I watched the whole fight.

Had the fight not taken place in the US, in Vegas, with everything from referee, judges, gloves, "drug testing agency," "punch stats provider," just every single detail picked out by Floyd, he wouldn't have gotten the decision. The "final punch stats" are totally fake. If the numbers were reversed, as in connected punches, it would be closer to what really happened. The sound of REAL PUNCHES BY Manny and the clear vision in slow motion of such punches being clearly connected and not counted, as well as tons of missed punches by Floyd, counted as connected by Compubox, shows that those figures are totally skewed. Manny could only win by a clean KO, that was his only chance. He couldn't do that because his opponent didn't come to fight, and also because he was injured in one hand and was damaged goods after Marquez almost killed him.

But trying to discuss this with Floyd's fans is a waste of time. He is a coward, a trickster and a cheater. Even so, the fellow has many fans, being like this, fine by me. Other de****able famous people have lots of fans too. They generally identify with the traits of their idol.

I won't discuss this any more, the thread is about Arum being right calling GGG-Canelo A REAL FIGHT and the MMA guy vs. Floyd a mockery. Arum is evidently right, that's the bottom line.
              Last edited by sterilizer; 08-06-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I know he'd be saying the opposite if he was promoting the other fight, but for once I agree with Arum.

Comment

*** u Bob, start matching your fighters outside of your own stable then you can talk #warggg #warmcgregor

Comment

I hope that, after this fight, Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor, and Dana White, use their platform to ask fans not purchase TR and GBP fights! I hope they use social media, ESPN, or any other means, to tell fans about mismatches, and fights not worthy of their time and money! It's only fair!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Bob Arum won't make a nickel off either event, but he can't understand why anyone would rather pay to watch Mayweather-McGregor over Canelo-Golovkin. The Hall-of-Fame promoter said during an interview Friday on ESPN's "SportsCenter" that while Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus Conor McGregor isn't a legitimate boxing match, he is very interested in the middleweight championship showdown between Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

cry Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X