No announcement yet.

What's your #1 boxing face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your #1 boxing face?

mine is after the 2nd tyson ear bite, after they dq'd him and when tyson started acting an ass moving around the ring trying to get to holyfield, swiping at people, Jimmy Lennon was talking to Mills Lane with his back against all of it and heard the commotion I guess and turned around with a hilarious 'what the hell is this' look on his face.

my 2nd would be antonio tarver's cry face after glen stomped him

The look on Sugar Shane Mosley's face when the winner of the rematch between him an De La Hoya was announced. He truly looked surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Spirit
      The look on Sugar Shane Mosley's face when the winner of the rematch between him an De La Hoya was announced. He truly looked surprised.

indeed he did. No way he won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Spirit
        seriolsy
        but one just like it...............
        trinidads face when he was announced the winner against dlh
        both guys could not belive it

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
          indeed he did. No way he won that fight.
          Yeah I had DLH winning by two points, Mosley hasn't really had a clear-cut victory for awhile now. I think that his moving down to welterweight will help, but he looks like he is finished as a top fighter.

Comment

DLH face after the sturm fight

Comment

lol

Mosley after "winning" (losing) to DLH.

Klitschko trying to rev up the fans after the Lewis fight.

Lazcano's face after Castillo thrashed him.

on and on...

Comment

I like how Barrera no expression "facial expressions" Thats how i fight i just get pissed off in side.

Comment

Winky after he fights Trinidad.

Comment

Chris Byrd telling the ref that Ike Ibeabuchi didn't hit him while drool was running down his mouth.

Tito Trinidad getting up from the Hopkins knock down...he didn't know where he was

Mike Tyson after biting Holyfield...he looked kind of like an animal

Comment

Working...
                    X