Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Put Timothy Bradley and Teddy Atlas TOGETHER AS COMMENTATORS EVER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Put Timothy Bradley and Teddy Atlas TOGETHER AS COMMENTATORS EVER!

These dudes are borderline gay with their ass kissing for each other. Shit is annoying, awkward, and gay as hell.

Bradely: You know yous the best right coach
    Atlas: Ohhh you such a sweet little guy.
    Bradley: thank you coach
    Atlas: no problem you know i love you
    tessitore: ummm...... look at this amazing fight

I hear you . **** is awkward

Comment

I agree. The only thing good about Atlas sharing the commentator roll with 2 other guys is Atlas can't talk 3 minutes straight every round the way he used to before. By the way, Teddy, boxers move on legs, not tires and they have stomachs not basements.

Comment

Teddy Atlas sounds like his basement is full of crap, and is putting too much psi on his tires...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
          These dudes are borderline gay with their ass kissing for each other. Shit is annoying, awkward, and gay as hell.

Bradely: You know yous the best right coach
          Atlas: Ohhh you such a sweet little guy.
          Bradley: thank you coach
          Atlas: no problem you know i love you
          tessitore: ummm...... look at this amazing fight
          The whole commentating was cringeworthy and idiotic. It was also onesided. They were riding Lomachenko hard.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I agree. The only thing good about Atlas sharing the commentator roll with 2 other guys is Atlas can't talk 3 minutes straight every round the way he used to before. By the way, Teddy, boxers move on legs, not tires and they have stomachs not basements.
            Atlas thinks that "put some water in the basement" thing is the greatest invention and one that will be emulated for years to come. Lol. Not a chance.

I'm sure many people are wondering what the heck he's talking about.

Comment

It's pathetic really Teddy always has to have the last word and drum up the best one liners!

It's as if before he does play by play he writes down all the metaphors, simile's, and references and then makes a subject list to compare it to boxing then turn it into a one liner sentence!

Especially the part where he compares Loma to Fred Astaire, Sinatra and even Pernell Whitaker! SMFH

His best bit will forever be the food analogy and the fireman speech for Bradley!

It's like he tries too damn hard to outdo his next soundbite!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                The whole commentating was cringeworthy and idiotic. It was also onesided. They were riding Lomachenko hard.
                Not his fault if Loma was initiating all the action. He did give credit to him when he said Loma missed most of his punches and it was due to his good head movement, but apart from that...what's he supposed to say when the other guy is just getting beat down? Loma was outstanding. The commentary fit the performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  It's pathetic really Teddy always has to have the last word and drum up the best one liners!

It's as if before he does play by play he writes down all the metaphors, simile's, and references and then makes a subject list to compare it to boxing then turn it into a one liner sentence!

Especially the part where he compares Loma to Fred Astaire, Sinatra and even Pernell Whitaker! SMFH

His best bit will forever be the food analogy and the fireman speech for Bradley!

It's like he tries too damn hard to outdo his next soundbite!
                  I personally like his analogy when he compared Foreman to an old car that breaks down.

Comment

Tim was the only reasonable one with his critque in that commentary crew, it was a good performance but the dick riding for loma was overblown

Comment

Working...
                    X