No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Biggest Names To Cement Place in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right

Lomenchenko has that sad face just to make fun of all of you people who are upset that he is the cream of the crop.
    This especially goes to you brown skin guys.

Comment

Nothing says wanting the big names like facing Marriaga or whatever! He can fight Rigo or if he really wanted to prove his greatness, he would fight Garcia. If Lomachenko really thinks Garcia would be that easy, he would face him next, now while everyone is raving about Garcia. Instead, he basically says Garcia isn't good enough and that a guy coming off a loss is a big name and good enough.

Lomachenko is a heck of a fighter, but everyone knows he doesn't have the confidence to face the Rigo's and Mikey Garcia's of the world. He's nothing but an ESPN fighter now. Guess what? The biggest names do not fight on ESPN except Pac. And that is a good possibility I guess. After Pac-Horn 2, let Lomachenko get that name on his resume. Other than that he is stuck fighting Rod Salka-type opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        Nothing says wanting the big names like facing Marriaga or whatever! He can fight Rigo or if he really wanted to prove his greatness, he would fight Garcia. If Lomachenko really thinks Garcia would be that easy, he would face him next, now while everyone is raving about Garcia. Instead, he basically says Garcia isn't good enough and that a guy coming off a loss is a big name and good enough.

Lomachenko is a heck of a fighter, but everyone knows he doesn't have the confidence to face the Rigo's and Mikey Garcia's of the world. He's nothing but an ESPN fighter now. Guess what? The biggest names do not fight on ESPN except Pac. And that is a good possibility I guess. After Pac-Horn 2, let Lomachenko get that name on his resume. Other than that he is stuck fighting Rod Salka-type opponents.
        What color is your skin?
        It better not be brown boy!
        Do you hear me boy?

Comment

Loma you allready have a loss against a guy Garcia played with. Do not act like you are so special then ha ha and do not give me the excuse of it beeing your second fight in the pros.

Comment

The fact that this dude has haters and people questioning his minerals is ****ing Staggering to me!

Comment

Biggest names like Salido and Beltran.

Comment

Face em now that you are in your prime

Take pay cuts to make the fight

Don't be like GGG

Comment

Chenko is The Number 1 Pound for Pound Fighter in The World.....you get all these blackies and brownies just choked on their jealousy over Lomas Meteoritic Rise In such a short Span...Congrats to Lomachenko for such accomplishments.....Enjoy it while you can people and ignore the Twitter Warriors.....I dont want to mention any names because rigo and his fans will get mad.....or mickey and his fans will get their knee pads out and come out in full force.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by norway View Post
                    Loma you allready have a loss against a guy Garcia played with. Do not act like you are so special then ha ha and do not give me the excuse of it beeing your second fight in the pros.
                    Salido/Garcia fight wasn't a knock out victory for Mikey he didn't play with Salido it was a tuff match and the fight was stopped because of cuts on Garcia he won on a points victory....casual fan smh

Comment

i think rigo is 38. fight needs to happen soon. hopefully rigo fights soon as the last fight didnt last long and i like watching him

Comment

Working...
                      X