Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter: The Plan is Pulev, Then Ortiz, Then Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
    People want to say that Wilder was just bluffing. Well then, Joshua should had called his bluff then. No one really cares about those other guys. Very weak on Joshua's part.
    What is weak, keeping hold of your belts?

Comment

Wilder talks so much. If he really wants this aj fight he will fight Ortiz next which will bring the aj fight closer.

It's funny how people say aj is scared, please just look at their opposition- 38 fights and his best win is stervine who's best win is Chris Arreola. Give me a break. Where as aj has beat 3 top 10 heavyweights and has 2 more lined up. But yeah he's scared of windmill wilder.

Comment

Fabes88, please in detail explain to me as well as everyone else on this forum how you came to the grand conclusion that Dillion Whyte and Dominic Breazele are Top 10 heavyweights? what exactly does whyte and breazele do better than stiverne? what is dillion whytes biggest win of his career? better yet, tell me who dilllion whytes best performance was against and ill go watch the fight on youtube. dillion whyte couldnt knockout dave allen, ian lewinson, and derreck chisora but yall think he can hang with wilder lmao

Comment

i think that means he's fighting the best so we should all respect that.

Comment

I don't think it's bad idea... Keep in mind that Joshua has only 19 fights & still green, he needs to go step by step.

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
              Fabes88, please in detail explain to me as well as everyone else on this forum how you came to the grand conclusion that Dillion Whyte and Dominic Breazele are Top 10 heavyweights? what exactly does whyte and breazele do better than stiverne? what is dillion whytes biggest win of his career? better yet, tell me who dilllion whytes best performance was against and ill go watch the fight on youtube. dillion whyte couldnt knockout dave allen, ian lewinson, and derreck chisora but yall think he can hang with wilder lmao
              Stiverne hasnt fought in two years and for a 15 year career his resume is terrible , he shouldn't even have won his last fight against Rossey. Stiverne is a short ,straight forward counter puncher who would lose to both Breazeale and Whyte and both would be Wilders best win .

The opposition of Whytes you named also have better chins than Wilder your biggest mistake is ignoring Wilder is not a pressure fighter and fights off the back foot ....not the style that gives Whyte or Breazeale problems so its a fight !

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
                Not my conclusion pal it's facts. Check both espn and ring magazine heavyweight rankings.

Comment

Hopefully....

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Seems fair enough to me instead of trying to rush it for October/November! Wilder still need to challenge himself though! He needs to take care of Stivernie, just get that out of the way and stop stalling that **** rematch. After Stivernie then either try to pursue Unification with the winner of Parker vs Fury, if he can't get that then head down to the UK and destroy Whyte then call out AJ Properly. That shouldn't be a problem at all!

Wilder should still try to make the Ortiz fight though! That is a fight he NEEDS to not only send a message but to really get the ball rolling on AJ vs Wilder because lets be honest that is not as big of a fight it could be right now mostly because Wilder popularity is not growing and reason why is because he lacks that big fight.

Not buying the BS of "NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT WILDER", nobody is going to come and fight Wilder for just a few 100K and I don't blame them! If the plan is really to make Wilder a star then Haymon or whoever need to invest in him and pay his opponents big money to come and fight just like Hearn does for AJ!
                    All true,,,Absolutely spot on my friend, Wilder can't even fill out his hometown arena, the decision to swerve the Dillian Whyte fight is absolutely baffling in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X