Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Splitting Up With Wife, She's Now With Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why they have weight classes.

Comment

Tell me more!

Comment

Confirmed BOTH accounts have been hacked. Amir Khan's brother and family confirmed this.

Comment

lol why is it joshuas fault? he didnt do anything wrong imo, its not like he is married and cheating his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by KKKonorMcGregor View Post
            AJ probably has an average size weiner, you boys fantasize about ***ish myths about black men like a bunch of degenerate ******s.
            nah its not average but at the same time its not as big as jeff horns horn

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Confirmed BOTH accounts have been hacked. Amir Khan's brother and family confirmed this.
              C'mon now you can't say this and not provide a source.

Comment

Hack and not even funny. Laughable how idiots will use anything they can find to hate on a bad mofo like Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  C'mon now you can't say this and not provide a source.
                  Haroons verified account replying to BJS

https://twitter.com/hazharoon/status/893469989646237696

Comment

Originally posted by KKKonorMcGregor View Post
                    AJ probably has an average size weiner, you boys fantasize about ***ish myths about black men like a bunch of degenerate ******s.
                    How in the **** the mods allowed you to have that name is beyond my imagination!

You sound like you been watching black **** videos or pics with the way your talking!

I did not once mention his privates, I just said Joshua is messed up for messing with a married woman, that's a no no on all levels!

Comment

Someone please fill me in... what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                      X