Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Splitting Up With Wife, She's Now With Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The single person is doing nothing wrong, he's not breaking a commitment.
    Of course they are. They are willingly deciding to intrude on another person's relationship, especially if they were the one who actually approached the other person and tried to initiate the affair/sex in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I so badly want all of this to be true. I hope Khan really is banging prostitutes in Dubai while AJ is murdering his wife's punani like it's Gary Cornish
      I hope Joshua lasts longer than Cornish did. It would be two pumps and a squirt otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hov View Post
        He not talking about fat, sloppy women. He's talking about thick women. Women with ass, hips, thighs
        Those women are fat

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I so badly want all of this to be true. I hope Khan really is banging prostitutes in Dubai while AJ is murdering his wife's punani like it's Gary Cornish
          Gary Cornish yo I'm cracking up lmaooooooooo

Comment

• Thought BBW was Big Black Women.

Anyways, this is stirring up to be true af haha bunch of media outlets now reporting on it and not one word from Amir.

Any of you follow him on Snap? He has been posting without her for a while and he is in Dubai by himself.

Comment

• Whether this is true or not Amir is a f-cking drama queen. Why would you go on social media and expose your private life? Why would you want people to know that AJ is allegedly banging your wife??

People are now going to clown him all over social media and this is going to be headline news in Dailymail, The Sun...etc. Wasn't he invloved in another twitter drama last year with his wife and family members accusing each other of all kinds of stupid stuff? I have no idea why this dude wants strangers in his business, it doesn't make any sense at all. When you're in the public eye keep your private life as private as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Whether this is true or not Amir is a f-cking drama queen. Why would you go on social media and expose your private life? Why would you want people to know that AJ is allegedly banging your wife??

People are now going to clown him all over social media and this is going to be headline news in Dailymail, The Sun...etc. Wasn't he invloved in another twitter drama last year with his wife and family members accusing each other of all kinds of stupid stuff? I have no idea why this dude wants strangers in his business, it doesn't make any sense at all. When you're in the public eye keep your private life as private as possible
                Not forgetting the video of him online beating off and blowing his load on webcam. I'm pretty sure that took place when he was already married too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  I hope Joshua lasts longer than Cornish did. It would be two pumps and a squirt otherwise.
                  hahahaha True!

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Whether this is true or not Amir is a f-cking drama queen. Why would you go on social media and expose your private life? Why would you want people to know that AJ is allegedly banging your wife??

Real talk and its not funny he has brain trauma. Getting KTFO all of the time?

No bueno

Comment

• My gut feeling is Khan got hacked, then his estranged wife, thinking it was actually him went and ripped his ass online, only to learn that it wasn't actually Khan posting and now claiming she got hacked too

Comment

Working...
                      X