Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Quits as McGregor's Sparring Partner After Photo Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    He cant say more. Thats the point. Hes asked conor multiple times to post video and conor refuses to show anything other than hand picked photos. Conor is the one who is hiding something, if he rreally kicked conors ass so bad why doesnt he call his bluff and post video of him actually kicking paulies ass?

Ill give you a hint......because the video shows paulie touching him up as well and he doesnt want anyone to see . Hes better off picking his little photos.
    he doesnt have too. im saying he needs to be specific, like the example i gave above. im not saying paulie has to come out and tell the whole world which round he knocked conor down and with what type of punch and how long did conor stay down for.

he doesnt have to go this far into details. but like i said, if he got the better of mcgregor then there should be little things he can throw out to expose conor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Yeh, he used to be Golovkin but changed his name because he doesn't pay his bets in the bet threads, dude always backs losers, he tried taking bets backing Broner to win at the weekend but no one will bet with anymore. I've offered all my points against all his measly points if he sends them to a moderator first but he still won't accept, I think he isn't as ****** as he makes out and actually knows MacGruber will lose.

Nobody actually really thinks Floyd will wln do they? No one is that ****** are they ?

G G G where you hiding you clown ?
      Lmao typical clown.

I honestly dont think anybody had McGregor winning, it just wont happen. Anybody who believes he will is a weirdo

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        conor has never box before tho................. paulie out of shape or not but conor has never box before LOL. paulie could have set traps, etc. if he was so out of shape and cant move. paulie is suppose to be the one with the boxing iq here not conor.
        Dude has zero power, why'd you think MacGruber has got him in ? It's to help boost his confidence so he can walk to the ring and actually believe he can be competitive for 12, Paulie said himself this guy can't fight on the inside and he doesn't press until the last two. Conor ain't used to fighting for 36 minutes he's used to facing nobodies at UFC and blowing them out in minutes. He's never fought beyond 15 minutes with the exception of Paulie in sparring right ?

Who the fück gets Paulie in to prepare for Floyd. Lmfao, I don't know who's more ******, Conor or his fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          he doesnt have too. im saying he needs to be specific, like the example i gave above. im not saying paulie has to come out and tell the whole world which round he knocked conor down and with what type of punch and how long did conor stay down for.

he doesnt have to go this far into details. but like i said, if he got the better of mcgregor then there should be little things he can throw out to expose conor.
          He cant be specific what dont you get man lol. Theres a non disclosure agreement he has to be vague in everything he says, the fact hes already saying this much is very close to violating the agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Lmao typical clown.

I honestly dont think anybody had McGregor winning, it just wont happen. Anybody who believes he will is a weirdo
            This guy is a serious weirdo. I always laugh at his posts, you'd think he was like a certified imbecile if you followed his posts. Dude thought Chavez Jr. was gonna beat Canelo too !

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Why not just spill the beans on his camp?

They disrespected you so return the favour.
              Probably because Conor just whooped him all camp long. Malignaggi is hugely ineffective with his punches and deluded with his "work/administered beatings".

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                He cant say more. Thats the point. Hes asked conor multiple times to post video and conor refuses to show anything other than hand picked photos. Conor is the one who is hiding something, if he rreally kicked paulies ass so bad why doesnt he call his bluff and post video of him actually kicking paulies ass?

Ill give you a hint......because the video shows paulie touching him up as well and he doesnt want anyone to see . Hes better off picking his little photos.
                he posted that he beat conor up. if he cant say much, he was able to say that he beat conor up. so in this case, be more specific. lets say he hurt conor with a few body shots to where conor had to pause the sparring session to recover. paulie could tweet and ask conor how's that body doing? shiiet like that.

Comment

This guy is a serious weirdo. I always laugh at his posts, you'd think he was like a certified imbecile if you followed his posts. Dude thought Chavez Jr. was gonna beat Canelo too !
                  Lol probably a troll. Unless he really doesnt know anything about the sport which is always a possibility here.

Comment

• Lol Paulie is a *****...gets ****ed up all camp then quits then dares Conor to post the full vid knowing full well Conor cannot do it to reveal his gameplan. Clown

Comment

Dude has zero power, why'd you think MacGruber has got him in ? It's to help boost his confidence so he can walk to the ring and actually believe he can be competitive for 12, Paulie said himself this guy can't fight on the inside and he doesn't press until the last two. Conor ain't used to fighting for 36 minutes he's used to facing nobodies at UFC and blowing them out in minutes. He's never fought beyond 15 minutes with the exception of Paulie in sparring right ?

Who the fück gets Paulie in to prepare for Floyd. Lmfao, I don't know who's more ******, Conor or his fans.
                      he doesnt need power. that's why i said he could have set traps and counter mcgregor with shots he's not expecting. paulie is the one with the high boxing iq here. or suppose to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X