Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia, Vasyl Lomachenko Come Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia's head

Garcia head large. Loma should not miss even if he threw a punch behind himself. But can he work his magic against a giant? My opinion, he should run

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      They're the same height... do you know midget relates to height...

Not the brightest bulb in the pack for sure.
      Don't get away from the fact that lomachenko still looks like a school kid next to Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        I'm sure they discussed the possibility of a fight...say goodbye to the possibility of loma vs nigaondeux
        Neither is going to happen. Say thank you to uncle bob.....

Comment

Mikey's head looks twice as big lol. He is much bigger than Loma. If Loma beats him at 135 it's a great win and should put him at #1 P4P without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Don't get away from the fact that lomachenko still looks like a school kid next to Mikey.
            That's because Loma is around 130lbs because he weighs in for his fight today, whereas the walking weight Garcia is around 150lbs.

Did this even cross people's minds? After reading many comments in this thread I would think not...

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              I think Loma is standing on a platform
              No, Loma is just taller than the 5'6 his fans and HBO claim. lol. He looked slightly taller than Walters. He looks the same height as Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Garcia way bigger and that's before rehydrating fight night would dwarf him
                Uhm no, this is a post fight Garcia hydrated and with a McDs breakfast in his stomach. The is Garcia post 140lb fight, he absolutely would be smaller on a 135lb fight night.

Meanwhile Loma is making weight still.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I slightly favored Mikey before but after seeing these photos... Garcia will *** this dude's world up, no doubt. Not hating, they are two highly talented guys, but one has a definite size advantage.
                  Mikey just made 140lb is not training, beyond hydrated and probably been eating 5000cal a day since Saturday.

He's not going to be that big for fight night 135.

This fight is happening, all of this **** talk, Mikey's surprise appearance is build up for a 2018 showdown.

Comment

Blockbuster fight.. Mikey by KO or Lomachenko by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      That's because Loma is around 130lbs because he weighs in for his fight today, whereas the walking weight Garcia is around 150lbs.

Did this even cross people's minds? After reading many comments in this thread I would think not...
                      And did it ever cross your mind that it doesn't matter he still looks a school boy next to Mikey? Guess not...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X