Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Retires From Boxing, Joshua Rematch Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Retires From Boxing, Joshua Rematch Off

Wladimir Klitschko has retired from boxing, ending any hopes of a rematch with Anthony Joshua in Las Vegas. The Briton beat the Ukrainian at Wembley in April in a thrilling fight where both men were knocked down before the 27-year-old KO'd his opponent in the penultimate round.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-03-2017, 03:45 AM.

Smart decision
    Nothing left to prove

Comment

Just googled it
      Wlad released a statement 10mins ago
      He has officially retired

Comment

I knew the rematch wasn't gonna happen. It doesn't take that long to make a decision. I believe it's the right move for Klitschko. If he had lost three on the trot it would've been a terrible way to go out and would have damaged his legacy. Now he has gone out as a hero and I will have positive memories of him instead of negative ones. Let the Wilder's and the Joshua's bash each other up for the next decade.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Retires From Boxing, Joshua Rematch Off

Wladimir Klitschko has retired from boxing, ending any hopes of a rematch with Anthony Joshua in Las Vegas. The Briton beat the Ukrainian at Wembley in April in a thrilling fight where both men were knocked down before the 27-year-old KO'd his opponent in the penultimate round.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko Officially Retires

Smart decision as he has nothing left to prove
            What a great fighter he turned out to be
            Thanks champ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...ollow-10921585

Comment

Great news. Go out on a high you don't need another beating. He's had an amazing career and I wish him the best of luck for the future.

Now aj can deal with this *****hole pulev then either wilder or Parker in the summer. Whoever deserves it more.

Comment

Ballot for the HOF in 5 years time will be stacked.

Klitschko
                Cotto
                Mayweather

Likely. Pacquiao and JMM too.

Of course if both Mayweather and Pacquiao are there the others won't make it to the HOF.

Comment

Wow I thought you were joking but just got the news and yes retired.
                  Was not a favorite although a few of his fights were intriguing
                  I do tip my hat to him for no controversy in his career
                  Got ktfo and kept trucking
                  Good for him he's got a hottie and lots of coin to go

Comment

Good decision for me, nothing left to prove.

Comment

Working...
                    X