Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Still Pressing To Make Deontay Wilder vs. Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
    then why is he fighting some 45 yr old bum in a 8 rounder? obviously that fatty doesnt think he is in shape... neither does his promoter! if he was ready for wilder or could beat baby miller why would he fight some retired 45 yr old in a 8 rounder? can you explain that sir?
    He must be out of shape then and I never said he was ready for Wilder, anyway I have no idea what is going on in the Dillian Whyte camp.

Comment

Originally posted by mcgee5555 View Post
      he must be out of shape then and i never said he was ready for wilder, anyway i have no idea what is going on in the dillian whyte camp.
      they are running their mouths and talking tough to keep their name in the headlines..... Meanwhile he is taking a tune up 8 round fight to get his fat arse back in shape after losing to chisora.....

Comment

they are running their mouths and talking tough to keep their name in the headlines..... Meanwhile he is taking a tune up 8 round fight to get his fat arse back in shape after losing to chisora.....
        Hearn is trying to get a big pay day out of him, if he's fighting bums Wilder would destroy him.

Comment

A 300 lb. Arreola will be brought in to fight Whyte at the last moment.

Comment

Hearn the lying cu.nt is making whyte vs 45 yr old bums in 8 round fights hahaha! Fooling the public with wilder talk.... Shameless wank...

You know you like your boy Eddie Hearn, admit it. Lol

Oh, I heard that fight against Grant is off. They are looking for a new opponent.
            Good because Michael Grant shouldn't even be fighting anymore. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by McGee5555 View Post
              I'd say Whyte would beat Big Baby.
              Shyte-Big Baby would be an excellent fight and build-up. Hearn is just annoying now

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                You know you like your boy Eddie Hearn, admit it. Lol

Oh, I heard that fight against Grant is off. They are looking for a new opponent.
                Good because Michael Grant shouldn't even be fighting anymore. SMH
                i liked joshua vs wlad and brook vs spence.... but he gives fans wayyy more crappy fights than pbc, tr or gb

Comment

Originally posted by McGee5555 View Post
                  Hearn is trying to get a big pay day out of him, if he's fighting bums Wilder would destroy him.
                  he gasses out after 4 rounds! so basically he is a 6 round fighter at this point...

Comment

I love how it's so common place here for people to simply change the result of a boxing match to suit their own personal agenda.

Whyte beat Chisora. That's a fact.

Comment

The Scientists of The Sweet Science have all come to agreement that deontayduckus wilderquackus will avoid Whyte....deontayduckus wilderquackus belongs to the Protecting Boxing Cowards outfit

Comment

Working...
                      X