Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Garcia Not 'A-Class,' Not Outstanding Against Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Garcia Not 'A-Class,' Not Outstanding Against Broner

Vasyl Lomachenko wasn't overly impressed by Mikey Garcia on Saturday night. The WBO super featherweight champion watched Garcia out-box Adrien Broner, but nothing he saw would make him think twice about moving up from 130 pounds to 135 to face Garcia. Ukraine's Lomachenko (8-1, 6 KOs) discussed Garcia on Monday during a conference call to promote his WBO super featherweight title defense against Colombia's Miguel Marriaga (25-2, 21 KOs) on Saturday night at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles (ESPN).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia already insinuated the main conflict, Top Rank.

Comment

Loma said he nearly fell asleep during the Broner fight...LOL

Comment

Yep the options on garcia at showtime will be in the way right now. I knew that as soon as he mentioned fight me on showtime that all that talk was smoke n mirrors. Too bad for me i guess

Comment

had mikey been with top prank duboff wouldn't be saying this shyt. face it garcia came up in weight against a legit opponent and won. many haters out there.

Comment

No, Mikey was not totally dominant but he was more than enough to win against the pathetic Broner... I believe a fight with him and Lomo will never happen he's just too big for Lomo...

Comment

I think Loma is far superrior boxer to Garcia, but size difference and Pro experience will favour Mikey here...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Vasyl Lomachenko wasn't overly impressed by Mikey Garcia on Saturday night. The WBO super featherweight champion watched Garcia out-box Adrien Broner, but nothing he saw would make him think twice about moving up from 130 pounds to 135 to face Garcia. Ukraine's Lomachenko (8-1, 6 KOs) discussed Garcia on Monday during a conference call to promote his WBO super featherweight title defense against Colombia's Miguel Marriaga (25-2, 21 KOs) on Saturday night at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles (ESPN).
                [Click Here To Read More]

in this article, DuBoef said he doesn't think Mikey is a big name

but Egis said Mikey is a big name

that fight will not happen, Mikey needs to target Linares or move up to 140

he needs to stay away from Top Rank guys and do his own thing

Loma will likely be tarred with the Bradley brush

he will make money, but will not fight the top guys

Comment

Aww, looks like Loma**** is fearing for his life, .

Comment

Bruh, Mikey would put tiny Loma on his back before the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                    X