Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Victor Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz wins. Broner cant handle aggressive fighters and Ortiz has more to fight for

Comment

Fun fight for later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        You are saying these guys are not elite, but they are making millions.
        Off his name and because he promoted himself the right way, not because he's a threat to win a championship. Broner has lost every one of his big step up fights. At least Ortiz has the undefeated Berto to his name.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          That's the level it was always at. Every time he has stepped up to fight an ELITE fighter he has lost. He went life and death with a Paulie who was past his best, no power at a weight class he gets ragdolled at.

Berto and Ortiz are actually better than him. Broner only looks good against small, one dimensional fighters...every time the dude stepped up against a decent fighter he has been exposed. Rios is probably a winnable fight for him but he has to up his work rate and bank on Rios being so far past it which he is.

Yeah just saying the kind of fighters he can fight now would be those guys.

He always was at that level, yeah you can say that along with some others that were mentioned.

Berto is another one who lost all his fights when he stepped up, Ortiz, Rios.

Yup, them dudes is in the same boat.

Comment

i dont know actually i'd probably give the edge to broner. that was a damn pathetic performance to get stopped by berto in the rematch.

Comment

I wanna say Broner wins but I got a feeling Ortiz beats him if he's focused and not in "quitting mode". AB screwed up with his weight, he's got the frame of a 140lb guy but because he seems to balloon up in weight he looks weak at that weight already and he's only 28. If I was him i'd be trying to fight the "come to you" brawlers like Ortiz, Rios etc. He's got a good chance of beating those guys and he needs some good wins to build his confidence back up after another bad loss.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Ortiz hits Broner

Broner shakes his head and says something

Ortiz quits

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Negged for not making votes public.
                  This......

Comment

I think Ortiz beats broner bad if he can maintain and end it when he has broner hurt in the first half of the fight. Because we all know ortiz will clip broner early.

I can also see ortiz lose his confidence and quit if broner doesn't get taken out and he starts to come on strong after the first half of the fight.

My question is, is why can't ortiz keep his hands up after he throws a power shot. After all these years dude still throws those wild power shots and drops his other hand to get countered buy a power shot. Every fighter knows this and that's how they all end up cracking his jaw. Ortiz needs a better trainer. Virgil hunter comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Id prefer to see Rios vs Broner and the winner fight the Winner of Josesito Lopez vs Victor Ortiz. Thatd make a nice round robin...
                      That sounds almost perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X