Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The shit that these people come out with is hilarious!

What is it about GGG that makes ******s hate him so much?
    I dont know man. Just ignore them

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      LOL, SMH! He fought them totally different. He fought Lemieux differently too. I know people want to believe that Golovkin is just a brawler but he is an experienced boxer. Few people recognize that Golovkin is a counter puncher too. Everyone talks about Canelo being one and how he throws his combos. That could be just what Golovkin is looking for. Can't wait to see drama unfold.
      Most people have no idea what their watching so you cant even pay attention to them. He knocked out a million people in a row, he UDs Jacobs and all of a sudden he's a bum or whatever else they say. Meanwhile, Jacobs was on his own KO/wins streak. How would Canelo do against Jacobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Jacobs is trash too who has he beat besides cancer? No offense to anyone... but I don't think Jacobs is anything special and he arguably beat ggg. I never said mayweater or Lara or anyone got canelo ready for ggg. You can train without anyone in the world and it won't get you ready for a specific fighter. Once you are in the ring, skills pay them bills. Canelo got in there with mayweather and even though he doesn't get him ready for ggg, I bet you anything that he learned a lot from that fight. Canelos is superior to ggg and all of you will see that come September
        But you should be able to tell me why fighting Mayweather meant anything for this fight. What did Canelo learn? Why a year later did Canelo look so bad against Lara, a guy who is more like Mayweather than GGG is? What did he learn from the Mayweather fight that he applied in the Lara fight? I thought it should have been a draw (actually I would have liked to see both guys lose as they both were piss poor in that fight).

Who are all the fighters on Canelo's resume that are better than Jacobs at the given time they fought?

Comment

• Canelo fought Floyd to a draw. You saw the card.

114-114.

So.

He going to KO Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Excellent post! But Canelo PR and ggg PR don't do anything at the negotiating table. It's all about money!!! Who sells, who puts them behinds in them seats! Nothing else matters not even belts! Not at this level. Ggg can't sell, canelo can. Ggg is old, canelo is young. The more time passed the more k2 and golden boy saw how much each fighter was bringing in, the worst it looked for k2 and ggg and his goons. Canelo sold 1 million!!! To 170k!!! Cmon bro you seem bright enough to figure that whatever ggg was offered before, couldn't possibly have gotten better for him after the Jacobs and jr fight numbers rolled in... doesn't add up. Doesn't make sense for the lead promoter which is golden boy... shake your head at that
            Of course PR plays a role. The Canelo brand had already taken a hit and had he ducked Golovkin it would have taken a further hit. Not many talked about the Chavez debacle of a fight only because the Golovkin fight got made that night. Had Canelo not fought Golovkin his brand would have taken another hit. He sold 1MM against Chavez but I think that would have been an outlier. He'd have been back in the 300K range fighting middle tier guys. Now fighting someone like Cotto again he does more but that kills him in the boxing community. Canelo needed this fight too if he wanted to build his brand. Golovkin needed it too. Golovkin's profile though had increased over the last year. I have no doubt that Golovkin's deal today is better than he would have been offered a year ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              Canelo fought Floyd to a draw. You saw the card.

114-114.

So.

He going to KO Golovkin.
              LOL! This has to be some sweet science sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Hey ... a guy joins a boxing forum .. then starts posting comments and discussing boxing! How weak and sad is that?

I've had the same account, with no alts, no name changes, since my first day here.

You open an account, start posting racist shit because you crave attention, get yourself banned, then come back pretending to be someone else, every 2 weeks or so!

You've only had your latest account for a few days, and already starting to collect the red K. Now that's what I call empty, sad and meaningless.
                Loneliness has to be your mantra. You seem so feminine and weak almost girlish. Sad to hear about your emptiness and lack of companionship. Post away son and enjoy nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  What are you five years old, "commie hype machine". You sound like a moron. Unlike you I formulate my own opinions based on what I know.
                  Look around you son tAKE THE BLINDERRS OFF. GGG is a commie hype job. See what is happenin g in the world not just in your home.

Comment

• Canelo will beat Golovkin because he is a better-skilled more well-rounded fighter..... also because he will have a better corner, and most likely a better gameplan

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Golovkin will beat Canelo because he is a better-skilled more well-rounded fighter..... also because he will have a better corner, and most likely a better gameplan
                      I agree with this. After fixing the ****** problem in your post.

Comment

Working...
                      X