No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants The PPV To Be 100 in The UK, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigeons View Post
    yeah but the trade off is that you have to live in mexico.
    ohhhhhhh!

😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Yeah but the trade off is that you have to live in Mexico.
      It's not really bad man, not bad at all.
      Food's great. Women are beautiful. And it's not expensive to either rent or own a house. So you're either ill informed or just plain trolling lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        It's not really bad man, not bad at all.
        Food's great. Women are beautiful. And it's not expensive to either rent or own a house. So you're either ill informed or just plain trolling lol.
        There's great food and beautiful women all over the world. I have no problem with Mexico though. I saw an opportunity for a joke and I took it. No hard feelings.

Comment

Floyd's got back taxes to pay mang!

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            They're obviously smarter than Americans paying insane prices for PPVs no matter the cost. Want prices more in line with UK prices? Boycott like a MF, in mass numbers. You'll see prices here in the States drop down to a respectable rate. But that will never happen. Not here in the land of 'we love out of control capitalism til we hurl'.

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
            I think if they charged more the Brits would pay for it. Only one way to find out. I mean I've seen them fly half way around the world just to watch Rick Hatton get his ass whooped by Floyd. You really think they wouldn't cough up a little more dough for this fight?
            There isn't one good argument for them to do that. Are you advocating Floydie should have MORE money in his pocket, to throw away and be broke in 5 years anyway? I'm not even remotely jealous of the rich, but to advocate the rich need even MORE money? On the backs of the middle class? That's ridiculous. That's how we ended up with this b.s. top heavy economy we have now. Fek that b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by REDBLOCK View Post
              You ya ******ed ass mutha****a.. Flinging your ****** slobber all over the place. Wipe your chin and learn how to quote. You ***** ass *****
              Congrats DA... you win the Interweb Moron Of The Day Award.

Comment

Working...
              X