Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali. Who is greater.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many fixed fights did Ali win? Fcuk Ali.

Jordan is the greater athlete.

I don't see no motherfcuking Air Ali's out there on every motherfcukers foot across the globe do I?

Comment

If you wanna talk about who is "technically" the greater athlete, then MJ. Billions of people play b-ball, and he's the GOAT of that. That's pretty insane if you ask me. Not that many people box. And yes, I know because it's brutal, but just saying.

It's not like you're calling Ali a bum if you pick, MJ. Either guy you pick, they're just the tiniest amount greater than the other, if you can even say either guy is greater. It's so minuscule, it's not even worth measuring.

So yes, I just barely on the hairs of my chinny chin chin, think MJ is greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Ali > Jordan

Ali is in the history books, his popularity transcended sports. Ali was more than just an athlete. Outside of sports fans and shoe enthusiasts, no one cares about Jordan. People who never watched boxing or sports know who Muhammad Ali is.

As big as Jordan is in the U.S., we can argue that even Tyson has more popularity than Jordan worldwide.
        Wait, what!? There is no way on god's green earth that Tyson is in any way, shape, or form more popular than MJ, even worldwide.

Comment

Only Americans thinks this is debatable, everyone, everywhere knows who Ali is and what he did. Most non American know who Jordan is and that he was a great basketball player but no one outside of America give a **** about basketball.

Everyone knows Ali and what he did.
          Most people outside America only know who Jordan is because of space jam.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Wait, what!? There is no way on god's green earth that Tyson is in any way, shape, or form more popular than MJ, even worldwide.
            No, sorry your wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Jordan has height but that's it.

Ali catches him at will with either hands and drops him multiple times in the 1st until the ref stops it.

Seriously an NBA player vs the greatest hw champ ever who the fuck thinks of these fantasy matchups.
              I think u misunderstood. He was asking which was better at HIS Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by normak View Post
                No, sorry your wrong.
                Wow, great argument.

Comment

Jordan is Nike.. is Ali bigger than Nike? Gtfo

I'm a hardcore boxing fan and I know Jordan is much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by normak View Post
                    Only Americans thinks this is debatable, everyone, everywhere knows who Ali is and what he did. Most non American know who Jordan is and that he was a great basketball player but no one outside of America give a **** about basketball.

Everyone knows Ali and what he did.
                    Most people outside America only know who Jordan is because of space jam.
                    Not really. My wife is from Manila, Philippines. They are obsessed with hoops and they probably follow the NBA more than we do. Granted, that's just 1 country, but the statement that nobody outside the US cares about hoops isn't exactly true.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      Not really. My wife is from Manila, Philippines. They are obsessed with hoops and they probably follow the NBA more than we do. Granted, that's just 1 country, but the statement that nobody outside the US cares about hoops isn't exactly true.
                      Exactly this. You go to any gym in America, and it's ALWAYS a group of Filipinos on the court. ALWAYS. Filipinos LOVE basketball.

Comment

Working...
                      X