No announcement yet.

Mickey Garcia has to be considered in the P4P rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    I just think he's that good. I honestly believe he can beat anyone at 130 and 135. Including Mikey. Of course he still has some accomplishing to do but I think he's that good at the moment and deserves to be high on the list based off skill set and dominating in the ring lately.
    Well we agree to disagree, LOL. Everyone looks good fightng fighters that been in wars & or ...but lets see how how good he looks when he has Mikey in front of him. I think at Lightwgt Mikey's power is too much for him. Don't get wrong Loma is a superb boxer, if anyone can do it he can. I just feel Mikey can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
      Well we agree to disagree, LOL. Everyone looks good fightng fighters that been in wars & or ...but lets see how how good he looks when he has Mikey in front of him. I think at Lightwgt Mikey's power is too much for him. Don't get wrong Loma is a superb boxer, if anyone can do it he can. I just feel Mikey can beat him.

It'd a great fight no doubt. Loma's the truth. If he gets the fights he deserves at 130 and 135 I think we'll see him reach the top of the P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Garcia really hasn't beaten anybody though. I am a fan of Garcia mind you.
        Garcia hasn't beaten anyone? Really??? And who has Loma beaten?
        Mikey beat; Burgos, Salido, Juanma, Rocky Martinez & Broner.

Comment

Garcia hasn't beaten anyone? Really??? And who has Loma beaten?
          Mikey beat; Burgos, Salido, Juanma, Rocky Martinez & Broner.
          Yea Garcia is the truth. They don't necessarily avoid Mikey like they do Loma but he's such a solid fighter.

When you have guys like Mikey who completely negates the speed and countering ability of Broner, and Loma who makes a guy like Russell Jr look slow, you know their foundation has zero flaws in it.

Comment

Mikey Garcia's dominance of Broner was amazing. He has to be in the P4P rankings. I honestly don't see anyone beating him at Lightwgt. Although I do see Linares has the chance of giving him a good fight. I think he'll be able to beat Terrance Crawford. I call it how I see it, or rather I call it how it is.

P4P
            1-Ward
            2-GGG
            3-Canelo
            4-Thurman
            5-Mikey Garcia
            6-Loma
            7-Crawford
            8-Santa Cruz
            9-Badou
            10-Frampton
            I agree that Garcia should be in the bottom half of the P4P top ten, but who is Badou? Do you mean, one decent win Badou Jack? lol

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Garcia really hasn't beaten anybody though. I am a fan of Garcia mind you.
              SMH........so Broner is a nobody now? lol

So he's a nobody over night?

Sounds about right for typical boxing fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I agree that Garcia should be in the bottom half of the P4P top ten, but who is Badou? Do you mean, one decent win Badou Jack? lol
                LMFAO!!! Yes I think Badou shoul've gotten that dec against Degeale. Ok maybe I effed up here... But I stand by my efff-up. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Yea Garcia is the truth. They don't necessarily avoid Mikey like they do Loma but he's such a solid fighter.

When you have guys like Mikey who completely negates the speed and countering ability of Broner, and Loma who makes a guy like Russell Jr look slow, you know their foundation has zero flaws in it.
                  Good Post!

Comment

I have him at #10 on my P4P list now.

1. Ward
                    2. Crawford
                    3. Lomachenko
                    4. Golovkin
                    5. Canelo
                    6. Rigondeaux
                    7. Thurman
                    8. Spence
                    9. Kovalev
                    10. Mikey Garcia
                    Last edited by BIG GUNZ; 07-31-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

We need to see Loma-Garcia at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X