Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Ain't Trippin Over Loss, I'll Be World Champ Real Soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You got a point but I can't see Mikey doing any damage at 147. 140 is the weight limit he could handle. Bud & Mikey is the fight to be made at 140 but I don't think bob arum will let that happen....

I only gave Broner 3 rounds.
    Ability is ability; Mikey Garcia at 147 would be akin to Floyd at 160/154. Pick certain fights

Comment

street thug Broner has a very dim future and early ending soon

Mixed up crude rude disrespectful broner now will fade away like the weed Broner is. Mikey proved Broner has little talent and just a big mouth and foul language. Odd low Broner mentioned God and thanks. God does not care about crude rude Broner.

Comment

The end for about billions!!!

Broners reflexes aint There anymore he went toe to toe with maidana and he didnt Do it with Mikey.

Shoulder roll defensa aint There anymore.

Ab needs to retiré.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Boner will be ok, time is on his side plus he has a black belt in Hee yung doe.

Comment

broner got 2 more years to prove he's the fighter of the decade!

Comment

Probably NOT! World Champion @ what weight class? 147? Errrol, Shawn, Crawford, Thurman? Shoulda' took the Pacquiao fight offer from Arum! I just hope AB does right by Easter Jr., and Raushee! Be "About Business!" Fighting is NOT a good look anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Probably NOT! World Champion @ what weight class? 147? Errrol, Shawn, Crawford, Thurman? Shoulda' took the Pacquiao fight offer from Arum! I just hope AB does right by Easter Jr., and Raushee! Be "About Business!" Fighting is NOT a good look anymore!

and he shoulda taken that 40mil from Roc Nation

Comment

Broner has no offence and his punches lack power at 140 and up. He actually looked better vs. Maidana which was a closer fight despite the knockdowns and possibly the tougher opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Let's not go overboard on Mikey's win. Yes, while he did dominate the fight hands down, yet he didn't punish Broner or beat him up the way Maidana did.

He not once ever came close to hurting AB and that's a fact. Even with his throwing more than 800 punches and more than doubling Broner's punch output.

Garcia won this fight on pure work rate alone which wasn't hard because Broner hardly threw any punches of his own. Most of the punches he threw, Broner was catching them on the gloves and when he would land flush Adrien would just shake them off.
                    Mikey Garcia hit Broner hard enough that Broner turned almost entirely negative.

Mikey's not a murderous puncher, but he's got good pop at 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      He needs a new trainer or the same thing will happen again. (TMT)
                      Exactly. A new trainer is his last hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X