Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Ain't Trippin Over Loss, I'll Be World Champ Real Soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you brother must be very happy with that birthday gift he got from you. Your only third defeat and by a little midget like Garcia. WOW. man, Try to get a fight with chocolatito, tht's should be an even one and depending on the odds I can put some money on you. MAYBE. boxing:

Comment

AB just got away with another crime of robbery. He robbed mot only Mikey from putting on a great performance but the fans & viewers of Potentially great fight. He simply punted out.

Comment

Did anybody really think Broner would beat Garcia? Lol

Comment

Broner was never a top fighter...

He got hyped for emulating Floyd and people who DKSAB got on his bandwagon.

I remember watching him years ago commentators saying "Guy to take over Floyd" this and that...and I just never saw it.

His defense is poor, his offense is **** too. I mean yes he knows how to throw a punch, but he just throws combos with no rhyme or reason. The guy always eats the one shot that you are supposed to defend against the most LOL He's in the shell and gets tagged all day nervously reacting to every faint.

All he has is mobility and speed. He could never put it all together...

Broner is proof that you can get far in boxing with a limited skill set and a single outstanding attribute which is kind of sad.

Stop talking about "potential"......anyone has "potential" if they put in work......and stop talking about wasted "talent" his only talent is speed.

He's done, gatekeeper status from now on.
          Last edited by Banderivets; 07-30-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Fool says he ain't tripping when he just tripped up hid entire career. Maybe it's time to hang em up when you lost your heart. He can become a dope rapper. All he does is spit game.

Comment

To be fair Broner made I believe $2,500,000 last night. I was entertained but he needs an entire new team! training in Colorado did help him but like Guerrero and his crossfit you need more than new stamina.
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-30-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                Did anybody really think Broner would beat Garcia? Lol
                Actually a lot of people. Even one of the guys that does this site posted Broner to win...

Broner has whipped himself into fantastic shape and needs this fight more.

The pick is Broner to win in a good, entertaining affair.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-br...t-card--118966

He at least had the entertaining right.

Comment

Has anyone ever been bored watching or being at a Broner fight??? So what if he lost to Mikey garcia, Marcos Madiana, and Porter.

Between those THREE guys 99 MEN have LOST to them!!! Between Maidana and Mikey who BOTH have close to 80% KO!!! Broner lasting has a GREAT CHIN!

Comment

I think Broner aint coming back from this one, to me he seemed very disappointed even with all that crap talk

He really tried this time, put all his effort and he failed, i wouldnt be surprised if he retires in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      I think Broner aint coming back from this one, to me he seemed very disappointed even with all that crap talk

He really tried this time, put all his effort and he failed, i wouldnt be surprised if he retires in a few weeks
                      I actually agree... He did try and his best just wasn't good enough. No shame losing to Mikey who will now most likely make most P4P lists. Coming up in weight and DOMINATING Broner. If anyone doesn't think so you have 1 day to bet me. Ring and ESPN will be doing it VERY soon.

"Would be a bit shocked if Garcia blew him out (as some fans expect) or dominated the four-division beltholder from Ohio over the distance. If Mikey totally “owns” Broner, I’ll be impressed and will have no problem recognizing the three-division titleholder as pound-for-pound level boxer."

but I hope he doesn't retire? He lost to some of the BEST WORLD CLASS Boxers out there!!!! Maidana, Mikey, Porter are not scrubs??? They are the BEST of the BEST or at LEAST Top #5 if not higher guys in their division.

Broner did look hurt emotionally! He should take some time off, travel (Outside of the US), hire a new team, and move on from this loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X