Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'm Ready, Bring on The Biggest Names at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch how GGG just so delicately forgets 2 fight this mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
      Watch how GGG just so delicately forgets 2 fight this mandatory
      ??? Why??? Because he beat up a gimp???

What fight did you watch??? Your not thinking beatin on a 1 legged dude is special are you??? *** you proabably do! You would jump him wouldn't you??? Take about you and 2-3 friends to fight Heliand. And then BRAG about it on YouTube,

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        He might be ready, but his trainer was singing a different tune just a couple days ago in an interview I heard. They asked him if Jermall would fight Jacobs, and he said, "For what? Jacobs just fought for the middleweight championship and lost, so now he has to get back in line."

There are four relevant guys at 160 right now besides GGG: Daniel Jacobs, David Lemieux, Canelo, and Billy Joe Saunders. GGG already fought and beat the first two, and he's about to fight the third (and then the fourth in December probably if he wins), so what makes Jermall Charlo so ****ing privileged that he can't even be bothered to fight one of them in order to build his name a little so it's actually worth GGG's while, financially, to pay him the ridiculous money you know he's going to demand to fight GGG?

GGG will have fought all four by the end of the year, if things go to plan. Charlo can't even fight one? His trainer says "For what?" Seriously?? For legacy. For ****ing money, since you will make way more fighting Jacobs than you will fighting ****ing Heiland. For star power and resumé.

You know the real reason for Charlo to fight and beat Jacobs? Because if he don't, he don't even ****ing deserve next. Yeah that's right. Until Charlo actually goes and does something about it like a true fighter would, Jacobs already got next. Because Jacobs actually stepped up already and gave GGG a competitive enough fight where fans would like to see a rematch. Now if Charlo can beat Jacobs, that shine will transfer to Charlo, and now all the fans asking for a GGG-Jacobs rematch will be demanding GGG-Charlo instead. But until he does that, those fans still want to see the GGG-Jacobs rematch, not GGG-Charlo.

And if Canelo comes close to beating GGG? Then he will have next, too.

And if David Lemieux knocks out Cotto or something? He might even jump in line for a rematch ahead of Charlo. Because ever since knocking out JRoc, the only notable win of Charlo's entire career, all he has done is sit out the better part of a year, and then fight a one-legged can. If he thinks that's enough to get him the GGG fight, he's dreaming.

But that's the secret, isn't it? Charlo never wanted the GGG fight, and he still don't. Abel Sanchez has been saying all year that GGG will move up to 168 after he unifies the division. So what this is really about is posturing. Haymon got the WBC to make Charlo the #1 contender so that once GGG moves up, Charlo can fight one of his guys for the belt.

Or, knowing the corruption that goes on and how much influence Haymon has with the WBC, maybe Charlo will just become champion automatically, without even having to fight anyone. Because apparently, that's just the way Ronnie Shields likes it.
        Smdh.....You are still hurting in YOUR boxing logic. Jermall was at 154 trying to get the nelo fight genius & it's his 160 pound debut win so he will have the winner of nelo vs lil g & I bet you neither of them take that fight next!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Smdh.....You are still hurting in YOUR boxing logic. Jermall was at 154 trying to get the nelo fight genius & it's his 160 pound debut win so he will have the winner of nelo vs lil g & I bet you neither of them take that fight next!
          ****** how are you the IBF Champion trying to fight Canelo when know one even knows your name??? Last I looked Canelo has NEVER been ranked by ANY IBF Divisions. And ****** he only had the belt for like 1 YEAR!!!

Damn your ******! Call other ppl out and don't know SHT about BOXING! CLOWN!
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-30-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

I can't WAIT to OWN you if your HYPE job ever fights GGG or Canelo. I know you doe! Your a FAKE POS who is ALL TALK!!! You;'ll find another hype job to start suking off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              ****** how are you the IBF Champion trying to fight Canelo when know one even knows your name??? Last I looked Canelo has NEVER been ranked by ANY IBF Divisions.

Damn your ******! Call other ppl out and don't know SHT about BOXING! CLOWN!
              Man you sure have very little knowledge of anything...lmao....Jermall was at 154 while nelo was at catch weights like 155.....LMMFAO....you dork!

Comment

I can't WAIT to OWN you if your HYPE job ever fights GGG or Canelo. I know you doe! Your a FAKE POS who is ALL TALK!!! You;'ll find another hype job to start suking off.
                Lil g is the hype job fool.

Comment

Man you sure have very little knowledge of anything...lmao....Jermall was at 154 while nelo was at catch weights like 155.....LMMFAO....you dork!
                  And who did he beat that made him SOO DUCKED???

Show me 1 list where he's ranked P4P??? When he loses NOT if! Go kill yourself.

Comment

Lil g is the hype job fool.
                    Jacobs > Then Williams and an old Trout!

I would bet ANY amount $4$ Canelo, GGG, Jacobs beats this HYPE NEW JOB / FLAVOR of the Month.

Who took 4 ROUNDS to BEAT a GIMP!!! Cotto only needed 3 more and at LEAST Sergio could stand up unlike this BUM who lost to a guy with 19 loses...

Your ****** giving Heiland a B Ranking as a Boxer!!! *** OFF

Comment

And who did he beat that made him SOO DUCKED???

Show me 1 list where he's ranked P4P??? When he loses NOT if! Go kill yourself.
                      When your hero lil g loses again you will be on suicide watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X