Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: If No Fights at 135 - I'll Stay at 140 or Head To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


    Should of brought Floyd or some friends to jump the puddgy MexiCAN!!!

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
      I personally thought Garcia looked bigger than broner last night. I don't know if it was my TV or the fact that I was very tired but I was suprised with the thickness (matron) of Garcia
      ???? I think you did too much drugs or drank too much... Or streamed it illegally on a SHT stream. WTF??? Mikey Garcia looked bigger???

      WOW!!!

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        ???? I think you did too much drugs or drank too much... Or streamed it illegally on a SHT stream. WTF??? Mikey Garcia looked bigger???

        WOW!!!
        Haha perhaps. I'll have to rewatch it

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Haha perhaps. I'll have to rewatch it
          Can't go wrong with that! It was a good entertaining fight. I think both deserve a round of applause.

          Broner needs a new trainer and Mikey needs to stay away from 147 or even big 140lbers like Crawford... If Crawford wants him come down 5 lbs. Which would be funny because Crawford would look like ODH against Pac. And AIDS patient. Weight classes for a reason

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by Catrin View Post
            Thanks to american market I am able too!
            Thanks for asking
            And for the record the comment was meant for irelandkilla!
            I saw the way you clowned him so... i just followed up
            I apologize then. I thought it was meant for me

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I apologize then. I thought it was meant for me
              No need to! Now lets get back to boxing!!!!

              Comment


              • #57
                I'm just hoping Mikey doesn't go back down to 135. I'd rather see him fight a few more times at 140 and if he can beat, or even fight, all the top guys at 140, move up to 147. But who knows, 147 might be a mistake.

                Comment


                • #58
                  147 would be suicide, that is too high for Garcia. Mikey should stay at 140, keeping fighting, build muscle and build the legacy at 140.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Mikey gets destroyed at 147 right now. He already looked soft at 140. Bad move

                    How so ? U can make a viable argument that he won every round. If not every round, then 10 out of 12. So if that looks soft then clearly the only thing that looks hard to u would be strictly knock outs or killing someone in the ring.

                    Either way u have some bizarrely unrealistic expectations for particular fighters in the sport.
                    Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 07-30-2017, 06:45 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      How so ? U can make a viable argument that he won every round. If not every round, then 10 out of 12. So if that looks soft then clearly the only thing that looks hard to u would be strictly knock outs or killing someone in the ring.

                      Either way u have some bizarrely unrealistic expectations for particular fighters in the sport.
                      His body looked soft in the mid section fool. Not soft as in a looked like a bltch

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP