Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mcgregor Floyd's last fight, or his tune up fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mcgregor Floyd's last fight, or his tune up fight?

Do you think Floyd fights again after Mcgregor and if so who do you want to see him fight?

I think he's done after this, 50*-0 and more importantly any other legitimate fighter is too big of a risk for him to take.

Thoughts?
    Floyd's retiring for good after this.
    50.00%
    Floyd needs that money, he's fighting again.
    50.00%
    Last edited by jay543; 07-30-2017, 01:39 AM.

I think Floyd himself doesn't know that

Comment

A tune up against an MMA fighter? this is his last fight, just an easy way to make money while he's still famous. He's trying to make out like it's the biggest event in sports history, but we all know it's a farce. It's pretty much like his career, desperately wants to be recognised along the greats like Ali, RJJ and SRL, but didn't have the guts to ever go toe to toe or please his fans. Thought flashing money and bling would bring him recognition, but it never did. A brilliant boxer, nonetheless, but never in a memorable fight and will be forgotten after this fight. Tried to copy Naseem Hamed's ring entrances, coming in carried in a chariot and a gladiator but unlike Hamed's brilliant KO reel, his fights ended on points and were meh, nothing really to look back on and say, "I have to watch that again". A dullard. His fans (mostly snobs, posers, hipsters and wannabe boxing aficionados) think all the hype about his upcoming fight is about him, but it's all generated by Conor. Conor could have fought Oscar or Pac and still filled seats.

Comment

Working...
      X