Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Adrien Broner a elite, good, mediocre or a bad fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent......

Comment

Don't know how to rate him but I'll say this and I've said this for the longest, he's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better when he decides to press the action, it's to bad Broner and his team aren't smart enough to see that.

Comment

He is a good fighter but loses to elite(top 3) fighters...

Comment

better than mediocre but not ''good''.

zab/khan level (only w/o the ko losses)

Comment

where's the joke option on this ****ty poll? that's what broner is

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Mikey is being praised for what he did to Broner, but in the same sentence by the same posters, Broner is a bad fighter.

Should fighters get praise for what they do to bad/mediocre fighters?

For the record, I do think Broner is above average (good) and I give Mikey Garcia credit for the way he easily handled him, he showed he's elite and he showed Broner, while above average, just isn't on that level of elite. But I don't think Broner is mediocre, or even a bad fighter like a lot of people say.

I just find it bizarre that people want it both ways. They want to say how great Mikey is for winning, but they also want to say how bad of a fighter Broner is...like almost taking the credit away right back from Mikey.
              Good fighter who will never be Top ten P4P but as long as he's in his prime will be a top 5 fighter at 140lbs.

Comment

AT 135 HE CAN BE TOP 10 OR #1 GUY HE HAS SIZE ON EVERYONE (srry caps)

Comment

I voted for mediocre although I think he could beat some top 10 fighters as he has done in the past. He is probably half way between good and mediocre. He sure as hell will never make any intelligent top 10 pfp list.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Don't know how to rate him but I'll say this and I've said this for the longest, he's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better when he decides to press the action, it's to bad Broner and his team aren't smart enough to see that.
                    This right here..Broner when he let's his hands go is amazing to see. This bull**** clottey-style since moving up to fight Paulie has be horrible to watch. Seems like once Broner's mouth and antics got him those seven figure check's he left his talent back at home. Dude talked all that ***** in the interviews leading up to the fight just to sit back and get battered yet again. If he didn't have the name or backing of certain promoters he might have 3 more loses on top of the 3 he already has. I'm done watching this guy fight.

Comment

I chose "Good", only because "Good But ******ed" wasn't an option.

Dude has the physical tools, but is lacking heavily on the mental/strategic side. If we were to further break grading the system into Tiers for example, with Tier 1 being the lowest, and 5 being the highest before becoming a different class (i.e if someone who is Tier 5 "Good" improves, he becomes Tier 1 "Elite"), then I'd say Broner is a lower Tier "Good" fighter. If that dumbass would change his team, his mentality, application and drive, he'd likely move up to an upper Tier "Good" fighter who, on a good day, could possibly beat an "Elite" fighter, or at least not get dominated.

At least in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X