Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    LOL!

This guy had better leg movement then that BUM who ALREADY lost to a dude with 19 loses...

Lol, en serio! Mikey is a beast and top 5 P4P fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Don't need too. We both know you was.
      Great stuff, pus5y... Always great contributions

Comment

• Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....put0s!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Great stuff, pus5y... Always great contributions
          **** off lame! Go back to swinging off Broner's nutts!

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
            There's no excuses to be had. Garcia beat Broner, fair and square.

The problem (no pun intended) is that we'll never truly know who was the better fighter, since Broner didn't show up. Pac/Clottey and Judah/Malignaggi all over again.

There was nothing in this fight that screamed "elite" from either guy, and it begs the question whether Broner threw this fight.
            Da fuq?.. I've been on here forever and literally NEVER post, but you got me to post for the first time in years... just to ask... What are you smoking?.. Broner fought at his best, but couldn't handle a far superior fighter. The ignorance in some people is mind blowing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Sorry! It used to not be this bad?? It's gotten way worse the last few months. I used to come to this site for knowledge and edges. Now it's full of cowards who never boxed or casual fans who switch fighters like underwear once they get 1 loss.

I'm still a Broner fan. He lost to a Top P4P boxer. NO SHAME in that.
              Casual fans is right! I remember when i went to the mayweather maidana rematch. Mickey walked right out the mgm as if he was invisible. Guess he wasnt worthy at the time for all these so called fans to ride his nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by bootleggking View Post
                Da fuq?.. I've been on here forever and literally NEVER post, but you got me to post for the first time in years... just to ask... What are you smoking?.. Broner fought at his best, but couldn't handle a far superior fighter. The ignorance in some people is mind blowing!
                Honestly I thought Broner fought a good fight. Like he said he lost to a better man this nite. No shame in that?? And I'm almost for sure Garcia makes a bunch of P4P top 10 list amongst experts. This does NOT any ANY way make Broner a bad fighter. This is a CASUAL fan dropping boxers after they lose. And WHY 99% would rather protect that 0 instead of fighting the BEST!!!

Comment

• Exactly why I don't support Broner. Steps up and gets beat EVERYTIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by taino78 View Post
                    Casual fans is right! I remember when i went to the mayweather maidana rematch. Mickey walked right out the mgm as if he was invisible. Guess he wasnt worthy at the time for all these so called fans to ride his nuts.
                    Good for you! You not a CASUAL fan. I LOVE watching hole in the wall fighters hoping to see the next great. I saw ODH a VERY long time ago??? I knew he would be GREAT!!!

Another few ones I like.

Diego De La Hoya

Sergiy Derevyanchenko

Michael Conlan

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                      nah!!! I've heard of many athletes doing this kind of thing for years and they perform at the same dominant level... The thing here is that people believed the hype about broner... Broner was never what the media and promoters marketed him as being.... And gullible fools fell for it!! Mainly sewer hood **** like him!!!
                      black people are not sewer hood ****, and neither is broner. julio caesar chavez sr was a coke head does that make all Mexicans taco eating coke heads? gtfoh with the race bullcrap. broner is an alcoholic don't make it anything more than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X