No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Yet never back it up??? Your a BI@TCH with a VAGINA!
    Lmao....stop wasting my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Stylistically. Compare Jermall Charlo to Mikey Garcia. It's not even close.

Charlo is an A-level fighter. It doesn't matter if his opponent shows up or not, he's nailing you with that beautiful uppercut, he pivots, he throws straight rights down the pipe, snap on every punch, good defense.

None of that was on display tonight with Mikey. He cut off the ring, yes. Good body work, yes. But anyone with above average speed and workrate beats him easily over 12. He barely threw punches yet somehow gassed, he was getting tagged on the ropes and he relies too much on counter punching. B-level. There's nothing wrong with that.
      I get your point about Charlo but he was also up lesser competition (a guy on stilts). He was able to showcase his talent. Mikey did it at a higher level. He threw above his average so I understand why he was winded (not gassed). He threw over a hundred punches in the 12th. My question was his durability over 12 and he answered it tonight. He's on the same level if not slightly higher than Charlo but that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You got the wrong one homie. You Might want to check your records.
        Don't stress. I'm sure I'll get you to bet me 1 day... And I hope you can't pay and make up excuses...

Comment

• didn't broner said he'll **** mikey? he turned up being ****ed by a mexican instead... bwahhahaha!!

Comment

• Clean and dominant performance from P4P ranked Mikey Garcia.. He neutralized anything that 4 division world champion Broner brought to the table. All the Naysayers that doubted Mikey can eat a Dyck.. totally controlled the bout from rounds 1 - 12,, nobody can say s*** about it because Broner came in at his career best shape and majorly confident.. Mikey proved his caliber and where he stands in this game!!!

Comment

• Viva Mexico!!!!!! Build the wall, we will fly here and kick some a55!!!!

Comment

• Broner can get his ass whooped by a Mexican. Sorry ass his paydays are gonna get smaller n smaller. He's all show no go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  ???? Charlo just fought a gimp on 1 leg who SUKED even before that.

You went FULL RTARD.

Broner = Trout and Trout almost beat Charlo unlike Broner beating Garcia.
                  Damn that fool is a lame! Wants to say Charlo is better than Mikey or that his win tonight is better than Mikey's... Lol, **** that lame. Mikey is top 5 P4P. Charlo is good but nothing special. At least not yet.
                  You can tell that fool is racist. **** him!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    You were swinging off Broner's nutts before the fight! Lol
                    Broner is a joke! Always has been!
                    Biggest hype job ever!
                    Show an example of when i did this?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Damn that fool is a lame! Wants to say Charlo is better than Mikey or that his win tonight is better than Mikey's... Lol, **** that lame. Mikey is top 5 P4P. Charlo is good but nothing special. At least not yet.
                      You can tell that fool is racist. **** him!
                      LOL!

This guy had better leg movement then that BUM who ALREADY lost to a dude with 19 loses...

Comment

Working...
                      X