Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
    MEXICAN POWAH!!!!

Where are these ****** thugs talking crap now???

MMAKILLA AKA JASON SHAW & KIGAMAYUGO GOT OWNED!
    they hiding out with Kigali!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxerman3000 View Post
      Blacks don't have the balls? Yo everybody knows Mexicans have tiny webos. Every Mexican chick I was with said I was way bigger than the Vato that knocked her up. Mayweather was the Mexican Assassin. Manny killed every Mexican legend. Mexican fighters ain't ****. Hit em hard enough and they all quit.
      Lol i doubt youve been with a mexican girl. I can already tell u probably stink. Go take a nice long hot bath n wen ur done take a nice long shower. Than wen ur moms done tucking u in and saying a prayer and ur done sucking ur thumb, watch u run to ur sisters computer and brag about how adrien broner shouldve won the fight 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
        [IMG]https://s.fake*****tweet.com/j5q5gmyc_1p8ygwc_jwmud7.png[/IMG]
        But Mikey is Mexican American. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
          they hiding out with Kigali!!
          KIGALI = KIGAMUYO, bruh. But I agree. They're prob robbing a store or playing that knock out game. ****** animals.

Comment

• Nothing special about Mikey. One B level fighter beat a C level fighter. Crawford commits 'date **** ' against him and Lomo at 135 beats him too. He is too slow and plodding to beat top level fighters. The same people commenting on here about the great win are the same ones that where saying Broner is overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Same to you homie. So you in Puerto Rico?
              That's right, homie. We in P.R. doing big thangs, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                true if anything it was broner that was noticeably hurting mikey when he connected but seemed like he was only trying to survive for the most part
                If you told your bookie that I hope he would SMASH your head in and you NEVER be heard from again... I HATE EXCUSES!!!

Why do you ALWAYS come up with excuses??? Yet NEVER FKN back your talk up....You know WHY??? See my comment about your head getting smashedn when you try not paying them and COME up with your 1000 excuses like that???

How are you not in some lake by now??? Your NEVER right???

Comment

• Originally posted by tankdestroyer View Post
                  you made sure to change your name from mmakilla before the fight to duck embarrassment. You've been called out on this thread. You talked so much shyt for ab but now yall bytches quiet. That mexican flushed that turd out of barclays
                  you dumb bum i got banned because little **** girls like you keep crying hahah! Cant handle the truth yourself ****

Comment

• Originally posted by dalvecc View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if Broner commits suicide by the end of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      There's no excuses to be had. Garcia beat Broner, fair and square.

The problem (no pun intended) is that we'll never truly know who was the better fighter, since Broner didn't show up. Pac/Clottey and Judah/Malignaggi all over again.

There was nothing in this fight that screamed "elite" from either guy, and it begs the question whether Broner threw this fight.
                      lol gtfoh you clown broner got taken to school by garcia. broner showed us what we already know. every time he steps up against a good opponent he gets beat the *** down.

Comment

Working...
                      X