Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Still Haven't Gotten The Respect I Deserve!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He fought one top 5 guy at 154 and just moved to a new division. He didn't earn much respect yet.

Comment

He talks like he's already had a hof career.

Earn ya stripes B.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        He fought one top 5 guy at 154 and just moved to a new division. He didn't earn much respect yet.
        He's ducking Lara and Jacobs fighters in his own promotional stable and isn't a draw. He's a undercard fighter that showtime won't give a main event to. And he's fighting a jersey shore looking reject bum. His resume doesn't command much respect too many top guys in the haymon stable fights that should be easy to make why hasn't he demanded those fight? Instead of crying about respect start there.

Comment

Not gonna get THAT much respect fighting 2 times a year in your mid 20's unless you fighting the tip top guys. And respect to Bundrage, Trout & J-Rock, but idk that I'd classify them as tip top guys when Charlo fought them. Granted there is an argument for Bundrage, but then again he was 40 something & considered a guy holding a title more than a champion at the time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Ggg is putting all belts on the line. So if he loses then the belts canelo dont want will become vacant
            He's already said he won't fight for the WBC. Which has become a JOKE lately! Bermane Stiverne FAILED a drug test and recently just missed one and they ain't doing sht about it. That and the WBC Heichi Belts...

IBO isn't even listed on most boxing sites.

http://*********.com/rankings-2

"It might be more difficult to obtain a driving licence than an IBO title."

"The waters are further muddled by at least half a dozen more of these fly-by-night IBO organisations, and while no knowledgeable person would take them seriously, their existence is abetted by promoters and television networks eager to pass off their products as "world title events".

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
              Thats because you're an EBT bum. Calling out King Canelo for a payday is pathetic. You gotta earn that pay day, just like King Canelo did.

Not only that but how many PPV's have you sold? Have you sold out any arenas?

When 50k plus fans come and watch you, then you can talk. Other than that Stfu or come catch this fade with me.
              Jealous-hearted little Rican

Queen Canelita dumped the WBC to avoid Charlo just like he avoided him at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                He wont get any for a blowout of 5'5 Heiland.
                I guess Wade would get more him respect

Heiland is a manditory..don't you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Maybe you can fight Saunders if GGG and Canelo have a rematch clause. If they don't just refuse step aside money and enforce the mandatory, if they do have a rematch clause, like I said, try get a fight with Saunders. Holding the WBO AND the WBC Mandatory spot should guarantee you the good fights.
                  What makes you think Saunders would go near him????

Come on now dude.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    How many PPV did Liam Smith, Khan, Lara, Angulo, Kirkland sold before fighting Canelo?

ur a total imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                      Charlo is very good but needs to act better with dignity to earn the respect he craves in boxing. Talent is great but character and class with dignity is nice also. Charlo could be a P4P boxer only if Charlo acts with dignity.

Comment

Working...
                      X