No announcement yet.

Dontae confronts Mikey about donkey kong instagram post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Why does Dante get get hate? It was a fair and ballsy fast ball questioned infront of his whole team. It was a real questioned and not some punk @$$ one.

Wished someone on here would give me an example of how Dante is bais. Ive seen his video and they seem pretty reasonable and like that fact that he asked stright up questions. You gata give him credit for calling out Mikey. Mikey was ducking and knew it wasn't cool.

I like his YouTube channel but the guy is extremely bias and pro black. Nothing wrong with that, we all back up our own, but he wouldn't pull that stunt on a black boxer if he said something out of wack.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Fck Mikey. Between the donkey long post and comments on cops committing murder, he's looking like a grade A POS.
        **** that's what you look like you old doodoo breath mother****a

Comment

How do the two even relate? One's a cartoon character and the other is a video game character. If he would have called him Daffy Duck or some other goofy Disney character it would have made sense, but he went straight to an ape. As if he would have chosen Donkey Kong if Broner was white.

Comment

yeah cause dontae doesnt have a racist agenda at all himself does he....

Comment

**** this biased ass dude!! he knows damm well all he wanted to ask mikey was about the donkey kong post but he tries to lure mikey in asking him other questions. when its the black fighters throwing out racist shiiet this dude is nowhere to be found. **** dontae nation whatever the **** his channel is.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                How do the two even relate? One's a cartoon character and the other is a video game character. If he would have called him Daffy Duck or some other goofy Disney character it would have made sense, but he went straight to an ape. As if he would have chosen Donkey Kong if Broner was white.
                he posted that up because it was a clip of mickey mouse vs donkey kong. broner called mikey mickey mouse. garcia would have never posted it if broner didnt call him mickey mouse.

Comment

In all truthfulness, it wasnt the most PC thing to do. Thing is, Mikey needs to win now because whether he thought it was racial or not, he turned this racial. AB's team is bringing the non-PC stuff back so it is Black vs. Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    **** this biased ass dude!! he knows damm well all he wanted to ask mikey was about the donkey kong post but he tries to lure mikey in asking him other questions. when its the black fighters throwing out racist shiiet this dude is nowhere to be found. **** dontae nation whatever the **** his channel is.
                    That's what I'm saying. Green k

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I like his YouTube channel but the guy is extremely bias and pro black. Nothing wrong with that, we all back up our own, but he wouldn't pull that stunt on a black boxer if he said something out of wack.
                      Give me an example hows his bias.

I think asking Mikey about the donky kong instagram was a very reasonable and gutsy questioned. That took balls infront of Mikey's team inside in elavator.

Comment

Working...
                      X