Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Gerald Washington - Very Tense Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millers been eating too much Baby Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      YDKS
      "peeleft:It's Friday.

Comment

Been saying it for a minute.... everyone dismissing Miller is going to eat their words tomorrow after he demolishes Washington. The man is the real deal.... watch.

Comment

Two nobodies are fighting and that is actually an event in Usa? I hardly believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Miller guy has some tiny hands.
            It's cause he's juiced to the **** and has way more muscle than his big frame should be able to carry. So much muscle that it makes his big bones look small.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... So this Miller holds a 18-0 MMA record and he was the chief sparring partner for both Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko, right?!?
              Wladimir - Multiple camps. He said he he was usually sent home because he and Wlad would get too competitive/start working each other for real, but he was nonetheless always brought back. Said Wlad isnt there to spar, he's there to KO his sparring partners.

Vitali - Did one camp with Vitali before he retired, thought it was funny because Vitali is supposed to be the most dangerous brother, but it wasn't anything like sparring with Wlad. He said Vitali just kind clowns around in the ring with sparring partners, not taking it seriously at all. I thought that really spoke volumes about Vitali; he was the natural fighter, he didn't need a million rounds of heavy sparring to feel ready, he just needed loosen up.

Miller went over it on Chris Mannix's podcast a few weeks ago, pretty funny overall. Said he got into boxing because he saw a blonde with big **** standing in a gym window when he was riding his bike one day, and he headed that way to see what she was up to. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                goodness me big baby is ****ing massive. he's like x3 the thickness of washington

is it even possible to hurt someone like that?

Big Baby almost 300 pounds.

Comment

Big Baby looked sloppy as hell the couple times I've seen him but his punching power is legit. Can't wait for this one.

Comment

Miller outweighs Washington by 50 pounds! the fight will be streamed on Facebook.

Comment

How much Miller weigh in at? Not seeing it noted anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X