No announcement yet.

What's up with Miguel Cotto's footwear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Odds on Cotto being in a crossdressing ODLH-like scandal just increased to -500.
    Odds of Cotto not being a bi-sexual cross dressing Puerto Rican that shares his bed with men are more like -47000 after those pics. I remember in a 24-7 episode it showed him like cuddling and sleeping with that guy in his entourage, the fat guy with the saggy neck I don't know his name..

Comment

Maybe he does it to provoke people and then they realize it's Miguel Cotto and would probably get their ass kicked and don't say shit

Comment

No wonder his son is a raging ****

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          He really walks around Hollywood like this?

How dare you question a gay mans footwear

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            He really walks around Hollywood like this?

Looks like he's just clowning around.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
              Odds of Cotto not being a bi-sexual cross dressing Puerto Rican that shares his bed with men are more like -47000 after those pics. I remember in a 24-7 episode it showed him like cuddling and sleeping with that guy in his entourage, the fat guy with the saggy neck I don't know his name..
              LOL.

Randomly isn't this "gay" or "effeminate" stuff highly frowned upon in PR culture or nah?

I've hung around my fair share or black & mexican cats & this would not fly there with those types of mfers far more often then not. If Cotto was a white dude he maybe the star of the next Glaad event doe cuz you tend to get extra points for being or acting gay with white folks.

My assumption was PR cats were more in line with black & Mexican cats in that way, but idk for a fact. Only hung with a few PR girls (mmmm they got the nicest booties with the best attitudes....unless you piss them off then you're dead) so not a lot of experience with PR culture.
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 07-27-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Cotto been waiting to let his inner "Little Princess" out for awhile now. Let him be... It's a new world. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  does this glock go with this bunny slippers

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL.

Randomly isn't this "gay" or "effeminate" stuff highly frowned upon in PR culture or nah?

I've hung around my fair share or black & mexican cats & this would not fly there with those types of mfers far more often then not. If Cotto was a white dude he maybe the star of the next Glaad event doe cuz you tend to get extra points for being or acting gay with white folks.

My assumption was PR cats were more in line with black & Mexican cats in that way, but idk for a fact. Only hung with a few PR girls (mmmm they got the nicest booties with the best attitudes....unless you piss them off then you're dead) so not a lot of experience with PR culture.
                    How do you explain Oscar and his tranny ****??

Mexicans STILL take-up for Oscar.

Comment

Cotto is the type of guy to help his girlfriend move in with her new boyfriend

Comment

Working...
                      X