• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    his wife doe
    she's hot

Comment

At this point I just think Cotto is a weird dude who is very comfortable in his own skin. Im not sure hes actually gay. But he is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        That's exactly what it is. I wear silly **** all the time and nobody says shyt, probably because of the way I look. Granted, I'm not wearing flaming hom0 stuff like Cotto is doing there so maybe there's some signaling involved in what he's doing. I dunno. I'm betting it's more of a "Go ahead and talk shyt" kinda thing.
        i think cotto just likes the color pink. i mean look at his outfits for the last few fights of his.

cotto doesnt seem like the type of person who wants attention or confrontation so i dont think he's wearing it to dare people to say something about it. the dude barely even talks.

Comment

Cotto is definitely sweet, that Margarito beating did something to him, when Cotto was young he had one of the most vicious scowls, and poker face, someone Id be terrified to walk past; now he looks like he's a pure fairy

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            she's hot

She has man hands like Seinfield will say......Her chin is sturdy as well

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

It's well known Cotto is gay.
              Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              That's the first thing that I thought too. Like gym humor or something.

No way.....

LOL if true
              See the post above.

Comment

Cotto has always had a questionable sense of style.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Well, if he's actually got those tendencies, I'd expect we'd see pics of him in gay clubs and stuff. The pink shyt and acting fruity may just be to contrast the fact that he looks like a beast. He's just showing that he's got a sense of humor and isn't an angry, troubled person. That he's not taking himself too seriously.

And, yes, I know I'm on a sinking ship with this argument so just humor me here.
                  I mean, anything is possible and you could have a valid point but man, that's one hell of a way to show that you're comfortable with your sexuality and have a sense of humor. Lol

Comment

crap, picture won't come up here at work. I'll come back to this thread when I get home

Comment

First of all the pink color is because of his cancer foundation, second in PR we killed *****s just for the fun of it, go ahead and try us... Another thing, u can clearly tell he is just joking and the fat man is like a brother, is a fact that us Puerto Rican dont fkcing play around...

Comment

Working...
                      X