No announcement yet.

Why Isn't Arum Punking TMT's Davis by Using Lomachenko!? #Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Isn't Arum Punking TMT's Davis by Using Lomachenko!? #Twitter

If Industry had any brains, you don't think by having Bob Arum punk Floyd while he's training for McGregor be a tactic to derail 50-0?

Why isn't Lomachenko calling out Davis? Why is Lomachenko instead wearing a skirt to punk Rigo?!

Is it because Floyd would tell Arum that Davis is an undefeated fighter?! That Davis is a bigger star on TV than Lomachenko, therefore the purse wars between Top Rank and TMT aren't realistic?

I see some popcorn!!!

because there's life outside of floyd. you think arum gives a damm about trying to derail 50-0? lol

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      because there's life outside of floyd. you think arum gives a damm about trying to derail 50-0? lol
      Wait for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        If Industry had any brains, you don't think by having Bob Arum punk Floyd while he's training for McGregor be a tactic to derail 50-0?

Why isn't Lomachenko calling out Davis? Why is Lomachenko instead wearing a skirt to punk Rigo?!

Is it because Floyd would tell Arum that Davis is an undefeated fighter?! That Davis is a bigger star on TV than Lomachenko, therefore the purse wars between Top Rank and TMT aren't realistic?

I see some popcorn!!!
        When they asked Loma about Davis he seemed disinterested in fighting him saying he's good but young and has a lot to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          When they asked Loma about Davis he seemed disinterested in fighting him saying he's good but young and has a lot to learn.
          Davis got a strap!

Salido rematches, a Top Rank practicality, Sosa who?

Comment

I think its probably a fight worth marinating for once. Tank is young as f#ck, but promising + gots a nice social media following that will only get better. If Loma waits a year for that fight it could be huge & get both guys some more mainstream sports appeal.

Comment

It is a good idea but its pretty obvious that Davis would not be allowed to go near Lomachenko for at least a couple years if ever.

Comment

Davis is young and has a lot to learn but he's also quick, has a lot of power, and naturally talented. Lomachenko could beat him at this point but I don't think he want to see a motivated Davis. I think Davis would be laser focus if he had to face Lomachenko. With all his naturally talent, giving him an opponent to get motivated about could accelerate his learning curve. I don't think Top Rank want to shake that tree. It's much easier to pick on the much older Rigondeaux and Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  Davis is young and has a lot to learn but he's also quick, has a lot of power, and naturally talented. Lomachenko could beat him at this point but I don't think he want to see a motivated Davis. I think Davis would be laser focus if he had to face Lomachenko. With all his naturally talent, giving him an opponent to get motivated about could accelerate his learning curve. I don't think Top Rank want to shake that tree. It's much easier to pick on the much older Rigondeaux and Salido.
                  Or maybe its the fact that floyd said he wasnt ibterested in making davis vs loma

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                    It is a good idea but its pretty obvious that Davis would not be allowed to go near Lomachenko for at least a couple years if ever.
                    You got it backwards scab.

Arum won't know who Tank is after a few more fights.

He won't need a couple years...the kid is just that awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X