Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasyl Lomachenko Grinding Hard For Marriaga Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Simple, Rigo needs to grow a pair and step up and stop ducking Loma. The cab drivers Rigo has been fighting lately has nothing on Loma's resume. Not to mention Rigo fights once every 18 months.
    "Rigo needs to grow a pair and stop ducking Loma" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahajahahajahh aahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha...in what world are you living?? Bob arum is not gonna risk loma to get dominated and embarrassed by rigondeaux, he's too much of a coward, just like everyone avoiding rigo, including Loma, ..I'm a very proud Mexican but even I can admit that my fellow Mexicans leo Santa Cruz and Oscar Valdez are also running away from rigondeaux, he's the most avoided fighter on the planet next to golovkin, which is the reason why cant get fights secured and fights once a year, ...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      We the fans don't make the pound for pound list, experts do. Lomachenko is on most top pound for pound list, and in some he is number 1. Simple just google pound for pound boxer and see what come up. He is top 5 on boxrec.com.
      Total nonsense.
      Of course fans make P4P lists. It's a personalized list that is a matter of perception, which is why there is no absolute, quantifiable way to establish such a list and why so many experts differ. I think Loma as #1 is laughable when you have a guy like Ward who is undefeated, with a longer pro resume and much better competition on that resume. But, as I said, P4P is a personal thing so everyone weighs things differently.

In case you missed it, I was referring to contradictions from people to want to use one subject as an excuse, and in the next sentence use it as a positive attribute. I have a feeling you were just trying to defend Loma without actually understanding what I was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Loma acted like he didn't know who Walters was when they were both at 126.

Soon as Walters moved up and looked like crap against Sosa...and after a long layoff....did Loma realize who he was.

Typical Arum WBO level fighter
        Fighting Gary Russel in his 3rd pro fight.

Typical Bor Arum cherry picking fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Total nonsense.
          Of course fans make P4P lists. It's a personalized list that is a matter of perception, which is why there is no absolute, quantifiable way to establish such a list and why so many experts differ. I think Loma as #1 is laughable when you have a guy like Ward who is undefeated, with a longer pro resume and much better competition on that resume. But, as I said, P4P is a personal thing so everyone weighs things differently.

In case you missed it, I was referring to contradictions from people to want to use one subject as an excuse, and in the next sentence use it as a positive attribute. I have a feeling you were just trying to defend Loma without actually understanding what I was saying.
          That's a bit of an overstatement.

Like Ward had WITHOUT A DOUBT the best record in boxing wich is not so obvious.

You can argue that Choco as a better one, went through 4 divisions, but small men, ain't getting a fair shake.

You can argue that Nelo has a better record than Dre with wins over Trout, Cotto, Lara... well he actually does, especially if he beat GGG.

Lomo is barely P4P number 5 in my book, but he's impressing people more than Ward.

Hell, Lomo impressed more people in his Walters win than Ward did with Kova.

So OK Red, Walters is NOT on Kovalev's level as a monster puncher, but ain't that far.
          Walters record ain't ridiculous next to Kov's record.

And I can understand why some people have Lomo over Ward, because a 168/175 version of Lomo would box circles around Ward IMO.

P4P is dumb because criteria and standards aren't the same for any of us.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Fighting Gary Russel in his 3rd pro fight.

Typical Bor Arum cherry picking fraud.
            That was not his 3rd pro fight.

He was in paid tournaments before fighting Gary TBA Russell.

Comment

Loma acted like he didn't know who Walters was when they were both at 126.

Soon as Walters moved up and looked like crap against Sosa...and after a long layoff....did Loma realize who he was.

Typical Arum WBO level fighter
              You must have nightmares of Loma having his way with your woman......you've surpassed Tunney(Freedom) in your hate, never woulda thought someone would.......at least Freedom tried to be subtle, you just straight up hate with no remorse.

Comment

That was not his 3rd pro fight.

He was in paid tournaments before fighting Gary TBA Russell.
                WSB fights are 6 rounds fights between amateur.

Who the fck are you kidding you fckin white fighters hater?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Total nonsense.

Ward hasnt even been active for the past years, ofcourse Loma was higher. Now that Ward beat Kovelev, not clearly to some people, they are both up there.

Comment

Working...
                  X