Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz in Beast Mode For Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to say something about him being shot but Ortiz is like 28 years old. The quitter thing is sticking, shame, since Floyd knocked his block off he hasn't gotten his chin back.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      I wanted to say something about him being shot but Ortiz is like 28 years old. The quitter thing is sticking, shame, since Floyd knocked his block off he hasn't gotten his chin back.
      You mean Marcos Maidana. He truly made Victor his biatch. All Fraud Jr. did was lay a cheap shot down when the going was getting tough to end it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        "Look ma, I'm a tree!!!"
        Haha Then leaf ****sucker

Comment

The sooner he quits and retires, the sooner we can get Oritz vs. Guerrero, the comeback of the chumps.

Comment

Ortiz has always given it 110% in training but it never carries over into the ring on fight night. He's a true competitor but lacks the heart of a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
              Ortiz has always given it 110% in training but it never carries over into the ring on fight night. He's a true competitor but lacks the heart of a champion.
              This describes Victor perfectly. Great post

Comment

for some reason I always buy into his hype and believe he's gonna come back in Cinderella fashion......but then he quits again.....

Comment

if only we could've traded in ortiz and got gatti instead... that would've been terrific

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
                    Thing is he has it in him, he showed his true grit against Berto the first time round, 12 rounds gave it his all even when he seemed out on his feet he came back and battled on... Seems like that was a once in a career performance for him.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                      why is dude still boxing?
                      Why do you have him as your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                      X