Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes wilder would have fought ortiz

Just like how he would have fought povetkin

I don't understand how people hate on wilder, when it's his opponents ruining the fights

Comment

man, **** Ortiz...i was soooooo looking forward to that fight

Comment

go figure the ones that voted no are once again blaming wilder, fookin morons

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          What did you say he was gonna do?
          I said i would believe this fight happens IF Wilder steps in the ring . The fight could still happen but his team is calling cancelation abd are already lining up an opponent . This is not the actions of a team who wants to fight and are not even waiting for any explanation .

This has red flag written all iver it wheather Ortiz is masking something or nort . What are you guys going to say if he gets tested without his medical stuff and then hes another guy that tests clean?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I said i would believe this fight happens IF Wilder steps in the ring . The fight could still happen but his team is calling cancelation abd are already lining up an opponent . This is not the actions of a team who wants to fight and are not even waiting for any explanation .
            His team is calling for cancellation because Ortiz popped dirty. Name another sport where a guy gets caught cheating and doesn't get suspended? What explanation is there? Ortiz didn't declare his medicine on the form VADA gives to fighters to declare any prescription medicine they're taking. He's had this script since April of this year. this isn't some new script he just got prescribed.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              His team is calling for cancellation because Ortiz popped dirty. Name another sport where a guy gets caught cheating and doesn't get suspended? What explanation is there? Ortiz didn't declare his medicine on the form VADA gives to fighters to declare any prescription medicine they're taking. He's had this script since April of this year. this isn't some new script he just got prescribed.
              I know what the situation is but if you think the fight should get cancelled bc of Ortiz ******ity ,thats your opinion !

Your also on the other thread saying Wilder should get this sorted out so the fight could go on , which is it ?

Comment

i think we all knew hed end 2017 fighting stiverne one way or another, im not buying wilders crocodile tears, its worked out exactly how he wanted it to.

Comment

No chance. The bum wilder has his out card and he is gunna play it come hell or high water. This fraud will fight stiverene next, then the winner of bellew/haye before being destroyed by AJ for big money in the ONLY meaningful fight of his pathetic career. MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    i think we all knew hed end 2017 fighting stiverne one way or another, im not buying wilders crocodile tears, its worked out exactly how he wanted it to.
                    I figured that too ,bc Stiverne was announced WAY back in February that he was his mandatory and had to fight him . Its now 8 months later ,i didnt think he wold fight Ortiz bxc he didnt want Whyte but he did set up the fight . However it doesnt change that no one is fighting now .

Either way Wilder has played the boxing community to the tee so far ,anyone who thinks other wise just bc this fight fell through is living in LA LA land !
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-30-2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                      No chance. The bum wilder has his out card and he is gunna play it come hell or high water. This fraud will fight stiverene next, then the winner of bellew/haye before being destroyed by AJ for big money in the ONLY meaningful fight of his pathetic career. MARK MY WORDS!!!!
                      Well Wilder is out of options ,he has either Stiverne or Whyte !

Whyte poses the bigger threat and certain ones that actually benefit him more than Ortiz in certain areas. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X