Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Was saving this bump for fight night but might as well do it now. TS, you ranted over and over about how Wilder would NEVER fight Ortiz. Quoted me and told me how I was delusional for thinking he would ever consider it.

I know Wilder trying to fight Ortiz won't change you hating on the guy relentlessly but you need to be reminded how wrong you were.
    Ortiz Dr has just posted info on the matter . Sorry but this is still B.S .

Lets hope im wrong ,and the only way is Wilder to actually get in the ring which oi also said wouldn't happen .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Ortiz Dr has just posted info on the matter . Sorry but this is still B.S .

Lets hope im wrong ,and the only way is Wilder to actually get in the ring which oi also said wouldn't happen .
      Now, you're just putting yourself in the club with delusional, trolling members here who can't face when they're wrong.
      The guy signed to fight him. Ortiz failing a test has nothing to do with Wilder or his intentions. Grow up man.

Comment

Now, you're just putting yourself in the club with delusional, trolling members here who can't face when they're wrong.
        The guy signed to fight him. Ortiz failing a test has nothing to do with Wilder or his intentions. Grow up man.
        Crazy how Ortiz's responsibility is made out to be Wilder's problem.

Comment

You have become quite the moron on here of late and did a total 360 . Heres the FACTS Dopey ....i made this thread well before this fight wads even signed . Wilder HAS done exactly what i said he was going to do despite what your inner fanboy wants to think .

I also want Wilder to win so take the needle out your arm you fool !

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            I'm calling it right now. Next headline, "Ortiz fails random drug test, according to Wilder's team..."
            And that is what happened.

Comment

..i made this thread well before this fight wads even signed . :
              Yea, that's kinda the whole point. lol.

The fact that you can't do anything but revert to name calling tells me how strong your actual point must be (whatever your point actually is because it sounds like; "I hate Wilder and will find ANY way to fault him").

That's what's always wrong with you guys who decide to actively hate a fighter. You eventually fail and look foolish as you scrambe for excuses. Just be a boxing fan and you won't make embarrassing threads like this.

Comment

Yea, that's kinda the whole point. lol.

The fact that you can't do anything but revert to name calling tells me how strong your actual point must be (whatever your point actually is because it sounds like; "I hate Wilder and will find ANY way to fault him").

That's what's always wrong with you guys who decide to actively hate a fighter. You eventually fail and look foolish as you scrambe for excuses. Just be a boxing fan and you won't make embarrassing threads like this.
                You bumped this thread AFTER team WILDER called cancelation ! Thats all i need to know where your heads at and its some place dark,figure it out !

You can bump this thread even more now nc it just makes my point which was team WILDER will not enter the ring .And that is what happened . UNLESS they actually put on the breaks and ACTUALLY do a legit investigation ,a blood pressure medical circumstances proves as much as you bumping this thread which actually proves me right ,doesnt it ?So who actually looks like the fool here ?

I want this fight to happen ,bc im a fan of combat . Most or all fanboys cant rationally come to grips with facts and become blinded by FANBOYISM ,which is to argue and defend someone at all costs ...do you know anyone like that ? lol

That is excessive and stretches their view to fit their excessive support for someone bc they are emotionally invested in what their agenda is?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-30-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Wilder HAS done exactly what i said he was going to do despite what your inner fanboy wants to think:
                  And what exactly has Wilder done?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    And what exactly has Wilder done?
                    .......Exactly .

Comment

.......Exactly .
                      What did you say he was gonna do?

Comment

Working...
                      X