Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Allen Drops, Stops Tom Dallas in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather is broke, desperate for cash and has lost 4 professional Boxing matches

Comment

allen is a beast. wilder wants no part of him

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Yea I don't think he can be a world class guy, but Euro level seems attainable if he takes his work seriously.

Oh sh^t thats not a good fight for him lol. Guess they will pay him good for that, but idk if it does much good for your confidence to lose to a guy making his pro debut however good of an amateur he was. If I was him or his management I'd stay away from that unless they just wanna become an opponent for the highest bidders moving forward.
        Yeah, I don't like that fight for either guy to be honest. Won't do any good for Allen losing to a dude making his debut, even if it is a heralded olympian. But for Joyce, who we don't know anything about as a pro, there's always the chance something goes wrong. We know that Allen is tough as hell and has a good chin, if Joyce blows his load and can't get him out of there, Allen could be dangerous in the later rounds.

Comment

Just watched that clip, damn did Dallas get splattered. Good for him to retire, he hasn't been anything for a long time. Once his chin got found at, he was done. Like the broke man's David Price

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Yeah, I don't like that fight for either guy to be honest. Won't do any good for Allen losing to a dude making his debut, even if it is a heralded olympian. But for Joyce, who we don't know anything about as a pro, there's always the chance something goes wrong. We know that Allen is tough as hell and has a good chin, if Joyce blows his load and can't get him out of there, Allen could be dangerous in the later rounds.
            Yea true I can see. With how many rounds it'd likely be (6 most likely) I could easily see Allen showing some grit & outworking the amateur to edge it out. Joyce should fight the typical cannon fodder for a couple fights then turn it up a couple notches.

Comment

Working...
            X