Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: Khan is a Brilliant Boxer, But if Hit on Chin - He Will Sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    He won the first one because the Manny that showed up was not the Manny of old.

Why didn't we get the Manny of old? Was it because he has simply faded? If so, Horn will win again.

If we didn't get the Manny of old because he was unfocused, had a cold, didn't take the fight seriously and spent too much time on his other responsibilities - then he can win the rematch as long as he gets his act together.
    With respect, they are some pretty big "if's" on Pacquiao's side there!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Always baffled me when people refer to khan as an excellent boxer. He really isn't. Just because he's extraordinarily fast, doesn't make him a good boxer. He doesn't have a good jab, is sloppy with his combos, bad footwork, terrible defense. What is his boxing skill other than speed?
      I know tell me about it, he's a good boxer but not a great boxer, I actually think he has decent footwork, he just gets caught flat footed too often,he also has poor ring IQ but for me his main problem is that he likes to have a 'fight' abit too much.

There's been so many times when he gets clipped and instead of sticking to the game plan he tries to match punch for punch usually ending badly for him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Horn is actually pretty accurate with that statement, minus the brilliant boxer part.

Comment

erm if he was a "brilliant" boxer he would have done to Canelo what Mayweather did to him and wouldn't have easily been caught clean....good yes, brilliant...don't go too far

Comment

If Horn fights Khan I'm pretty confident that Amir is getting KO'd.

Comment

Horn has hit the nail right on its head.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Always baffled me when people refer to khan as an excellent boxer. He really isn't. Just because he's extraordinarily fast, doesn't make him a good boxer. He doesn't have a good jab, is sloppy with his combos, bad footwork, terrible defense. What is his boxing skill other than speed?
                Imagine if he had a half-decent chin. Many top fighters can take big shots and keep on going. Remember Floyd getting tagged by an old Judah and an old Mosley and almost getting dropped. Those shots would have finished Khan.

In short if Floyd has Khan's chin he wouldn't look so great.

My problem with Khan is he started ducking fights and became inactive. Very disappointing. Before that I thought he was great. Was a real fighter. never got scared.

Comment

lmfao at the burn in the article

Comment

Khan gets a lot of **** from fans including me so it would be cool if he knocked this guy out

Comment

Khan beats Horn easily, like he did Alexander, Collazo..

Comment

Working...
                      X