Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Bob Arum was aware of Pacquiaos PED abuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    That's not a TUE. FFS......

Are you really this stupid?

You don't know who got a TUE and who didn't. What is illegal and what isn't but i'm the ignorant one?

You have no clue what you're trying to discuss.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-20-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Jesus you don't know ****. You just believe **** other Pac turds say.

Xylocaine isn't banned by the other commissions.
      https://slipthejab.wordpress.com/201...pposed-doping/
      “It was revealed prior to his failed middleweight title bid against Bernard Hopkins in 2004 that de la Hoya took Lidocaine, a pain killer deemed illegal by Nevada State Athletic Commission standards, to speed up the healing process for a cut suffered on his hand.”
      “Nevada boxing officials said yesterday they would fine and probably suspend Lloyd Honeyghan. They said the British fighter tested positive for the painkilling drug lidocaine after losing his World Boxing Council welterweight title to Marlon Starling on Feb. 4.

”We’re going to be tough with this one and we’re going to make sure it’s not done again in this state,” said Dr. Elias Ghanem, chairman of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

It seems as NSAC only considers it legal when Floyd uses it.

Very suspicious don't you think

HBO saying that Xylocaine is illegal in some states.

I guess NSAC changes it's position whether if it is illegal or not depending on how much they are getting paid.

Deal with the Facts chump

Comment

That's not a TUE. FFS......

Are you really this stupid?

You don't know who got a TUE and who didn't. What is illegal and what isn't but i'm the ignorant one?

You have no clue what you're trying to discuss.
        https://www.wada-ama.org/en/question...-exemption-tue

It is Pacquiao made application, USADA agreed to it.

Now did Floyd Mayweather do that for his illegal shot.

No.

You seem to have a hard time in understanding the facts.

Do you suffer from some form of mental deficiency?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          How can they ban something that's not on the prohibited list. You're wrong buddy. Look it up then admit you're wrong and move on
          Because boxing never signed up to WADA standards.

And unlike non combat sports, xylocaine is not an advantage, but in boxing where it is the hurt game, and you inflict pain on your opponent it is very much an advantage.

It is banned in many state and even NSAC called it illegal, not when Floyd used it though.

I wonder why?

Comment

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/question...-exemption-tue

It is Pacquiao made application, USADA agreed to it.

Now did Floyd Mayweather do that for his illegal shot.

No.

You seem to have a hard time in understanding the facts.

Do you suffer from some form of mental deficiency?
            Pacquiao didn't get a TUE because one wasn't needed.

Mayweather got a TUE how you don't know this is beyond me.

You're one dense fucker.

Comment

You said Mayweather made Canelo lose 7lbs of muscle.

You said fight night weights are fake also, so why are you using them?

You're a flip flopping ******.

Go make a thread about Mayweather making Canelo lose 7lbs of muscle, go on.
              I never said fight night weights are false. I said sometimes they are false. I made a thread because Showtime showed false fight night weights that were very easy to tell and most people agreed they were fake.

Nevertheless, 165 is the same fight night weight Canelo had when he made 151.8 in the weigh in against Hatton.

http://theboxingtribune.com/2011/03/...-limit-of-150/

Saul Alvarez VS Matthew Hatton - Contested at Light Middleweight

Alvarez: 165
              Hatton: 157

Comment

Because boxing never signed up to WADA standards.

And unlike non combat sports, xylocaine is not an advantage, but in boxing where it is the hurt game, and you inflict pain on your opponent it is very much an advantage.

It is banned in many state and even NSAC called it illegal, not when Floyd used it though.

I wonder why?
                It's illegal without approval.

OMG why are you discussing topics you don't have a clue about?

Comment

Pacquiao didn't get a TUE because one wasn't needed.

Mayweather got a TUE how you don't know this is beyond me.

You're one dense fucker.
                  Still in denial.

I guessing you never read WADA's rules on TUEs

There are situations for which TUEs may be granted retroactively. The evaluation process is identical to the standard TUE application procedure i.e. the TUEC evaluates the application and issues its decision. The ISTUE stipulates which situations may result in the granting of a retroactive TUE, as follows:

Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary*; or
                  Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the athlete to submit, or the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
                  Applicable rules required the athlete or permitted the athlete to apply for a retroactive TUE. This is applicable to Persons who are not International-Level or National-Level athletes (Code Article 4.4.5) and (where the relevant NADO so chooses) to National-Level Athletes in sports specified by the relevant NADO (ISTUE Article 5.1 Comment); or
                  [Comment: Such athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out in ISTUE Article 4.1, should an application for a retroactive TUE be necessary following Sample collection.]
                  It is agreed, by WADA and by the ADO to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.

*A medical emergency or acute medical situation occurs when the athlete's medical condition justifies immediate Administration of a Prohibited Substance or Method and failure to treat immediately could significantly put the athlete’s health at risk. It is always preferable to address a TUE application prospectively rather than retrospectively. ADOs granting TUEs should have internal procedures to expedite the evaluation and granting of TUE for emergency situations, whenever possible, and without putting the athlete’s health at risk.

Explain to me what was wrong with Floyd for him to have a retro-active TUE.

Not sure why I asking you, you have already proved yourself to be an idiot.

Comment

It's illegal without approval.

OMG why are you discussing topics you don't have a clue about?
                    ”We’re going to be tough with this one and we’re going to make sure it’s not done again in this state,” said Dr. Elias Ghanem, chairman of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
                    In case you missed it.

So you think if you ask to use illegal substances it is allowed.

Comment

Still in denial.

I guessing you never read WADA's rules on TUEs

Explain to me what was wrong with Floyd for him to have a retro-active TUE.

Not sure why I asking you, you have already proved yourself to be an idiot.
                      It tells you right there you moron. "Insufficient time"

You ignoring that you were wrong about Pacquiao being granted a TUE? You bellend.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-20-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X