Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Shakes Head at Mayweather-McGregor: That's Not Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fight sucks but this thing is going to be MASSIVE!!

Everyone i know is talking about it!

Comment

Taking about this fight more than your own fight can't be good Business! They should BANNED any questions about that fight to focus on Canelo vs GGG ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        I'll bet anyone money right now that Conor does better against Floyd than Canelo did. Canelo lost all 12 rounds in the fight - if Conor is even competitive in one round - I win the bet.
        I have to agree with you on this one.

Comment

McGregor be like:

Comment

[QUOTE=MisanthropicNY;17875243]Conor would give Canelo a tougher fight than Chavez Jr. did.. I'd bet my life savings on that too...[/QUOTE

Why would you bet your life savings on another man that's not smart lol

Comment

Wrong. Rewatch the fight. It was a very competitive fight, where perhaps Mayweather did a bit more in a few more rounds. Punchstat looks one-sided, but watching the fight, Canelo did the right things, just not quite enough. There were no rounds that were completely one-sided. None.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                the fight sucks but this thing is going to be MASSIVE!!

Everyone i know is talking about it!
                Lmao, everyone I know is saying "this fight is trash they ain't getting my money"... seems we hang around totally different crowds. I feel the same way all the people I know feel. Muthaf.uck that circus sh.it. Not getting my money... too many suckas out there will pay though. Sad story

Comment

Didn't De La Hoya say he wanted Canelo to fight McGregor? recently?

They're just bitter it's Mayweather making all this money and not them. DLH, Arum, Hopkins etc all would've made fights against UFC guys and made a boatload of money if they could, but nobody was interested in it. With Floyd, they are.

Is it a mismatch? Of course but Canelo/DLH/B-Hop had their fair share of mismatches too. Like when guys come up 1-2 divisions to fight you

Comment

Canelo speaks the truth, but if he could make 100 mil fighting Connor obviously he would jump at the chance.

Comment

Not a canelo fan but he is 100% correct

This fight is a shameless money spinner

GGG canelo is a far better scrap . Anyone who thinks different is deluded or fell for the hype

The build up to the mcgreggor jnr fight is pantomime bullskit if you fell for it your a dafty

Comment

Working...
                      X